The main objective of this Master is to enable students to be competent professionals for the exercise of regulated health profession and health titled General psychologist. This preparation is inspired by scientific and professional approach, which assumes that a good professional preparation involves the acquisition of professional and research skills.
This is intended to enable students to acquire the knowledge, attitudes, skills and competencies necessary for the conduct of investigations, assessments and psychological interventions on aspects of behavior and activity of the persones that influence the promotion and improvement of overall health, provided that such activities do not require specialized by other health care professionals.
- Coordination: Cristina Botella Arbona and Soledad Quero Castilian. Department of Basic and Clinical Psychology and Psychobiology. UJI.
- Number of credits: 90 ECTS credits
- Duration: three semesters (October 2017 / July 2019)
- Mode: (October 2017 / July 2019)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 24.89 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More