With experts predicting a trillion-dollar disruption in the health care industry, now is a critical time to exert leadership and innovation in dealing with the ongoing challenges around access, cost and quality. The Health Care MBA is designed to give health care professionals – and those who wish to enter the industry – the tools and perspective to change how health care works.
TCU's Health Care MBA delivers to you:
- In-depth health care focus to explore the unique challenges and transformations the industry faces.
- Business acumen and tools to help you drive change and develop new strategies that deliver greater value to patients.
- Exposure to industry experts with extensive top-level experience in health care, as well as other industries, who help you gain the macro view needed to work across departments and organizations.
- Capstone experience through an action-learning project that requires you to bridge everything you have learned and defend your solution to a panel of industry experts.
- World-class faculty, ranked #1 in the world by The Economist, who deliver a relevant and rigorous academic experience.
- Connections with experienced classmates from a range of health care organizations plus a variety of other fields – who will push you to look at your organization differently.
- Evening class format allows you to earn your TCU MBA without leaving your career.
- Collaboration and debate within small, engaging classes. You'll develop deep relationships that last long after graduation.
- The sought-after MBA credential, along with the managerial perspective to take your career to the next level.
- Degree credibility from one of the nation's most recognized and widely respected business schools.
- The powerful TCU network of students, alumni and faculty, including movers and shakers in the Metroplex and around the world.
About the School
Vision: Our vision is to be a world-class, values-centered school of business driven by leadership and innovation. Our Mission is twofold: To develop ethical leaders with cutting-edge business compete ... Read More