Grenoble Master in International Business (MIB)
The Grenoble MIB programme uses an international perspective to approach the key concepts and skills of successful management. The programme examines the most fundamental concepts in international business including marketing, accounting, business law, and strategic management. You'll develop both the academic excellence and practical hands-on skills you need to succeed.The first year will cover the essential topics of international businesses, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. 20% winter discount available until the end of February!
- 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- Work experience is not a requirement
- GMAT is not required for this programme
- English proficiency options
- TOEFL 94 (22 minimum in each component)
- IELTS 6.5 (6.0 minimum in each component)
- PTE 63 (51 minimum in each component)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
24 months (12 months campus) - 1 academic year (9 months full-time) + Final Management Project (FMP)
The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 31, 2018