Grenoble MSc Marketing Management
The Grenoble MSc Marketing Management program has a deep focus on digital skills to ensure that students are up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and methods. The program allows the students to put their skills into practice with a hands-on business example, using their knowledge to create solutions to marketing challenges. This program is studied over two years, you will spend the first full academic year studying a wide range of marketing topics, including content marketing, digital analytics, and brand management, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans are available!
Grenoble Ecole de Management is a triple-accredited institution by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
Grenoble Ecole de Management was ranked 21st in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2017 ranking.
Who is the MSc Marketing Management for?
This course is aimed at ambitious graduates and experienced managers who want the formal qualification and training that will set them apart in the marketing field.
The program will teach you the skills needed to become an effective marketing professional with the ability to maintain steady performance in the international business marketplace.
Why Take the MSc Marketing Management?
This course focuses on digital skills, ensuring that you are up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and methods.
You will learn from experienced faculty members, visiting lecturers from other prestigious universities, and business professionals. This will ensure that you develop an understanding of general marketing concepts and the practical elements of success in the field.
In addition to core business skills, such as accounting and international negotiations, you will cover a wide range of marketing topics, including digital analytics, content marketing, and brand management.
During the course, you will also take part in an integrative marketing case story. This means you will be able to put your skills into practice with a hands-on business example, using your new knowledge to create solutions to marketing challenges.
Employability Stats and USP's
- 100% of the students in full-time employment within 2 months of graduating
- 94% of the students working on jobs with international projects
- Triple accreditation is an honor shared by less than 1% of the world’s elite business schools
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%
Our graduates are now working in a wide variety of fields – including marketing, business development, consulting, and management – and our alumni come from over 60 different nations.
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programs with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city center locations in Berlin
- Free German classes and 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Graduates of the program are qualified for positions in Marketing, Digital & Advertising, Market Research, Retailing, Logistics & Sales such as:
- Marketing Executive, Product Management, Content Manager, Media Planner, Senior Researcher, Retail Merchandise, Logistics Executive and more.
Join a Family of Globally Successful Alumni from Grenoble
MSc Marketing graduate, Sandra Valero shares how her marketing skillset got her to where she is today. Having started her career at an international digital security company as a product marketer, Sandra is currently working in Dubai as a Business Development Manager for the Middle East region.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three installments.
A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
- Insight into Digital
- IMC and Digital Models
- Digital Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Strategic Marketing and Planning
- Marketing Psychology and Consumer Behavior
- Brand Management and Product Development
- Managing Marketing
- Qualitative and Quantitative Market Research
- Innovation through Design
- Marketing Metrics and Pricing Policy
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
Core Business Skills
- Corporate Finance
- Intercultural Management
- International Negotiations
- Research Methods for Managers and Integrative Case Study
Final Management Project
- The second year of the program is dedicated to the Final Management Project, conducted under the supervision of a tutor. This is an applied or theoretical research project that can be completed at a distance and in parallel with full-time employment or an approved internship. Students are encouraged to choose a subject related to their preferred career.
- 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- English proficiency: TOEFL internet-based: 94 (at least 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587 or IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas) or Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C or Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum of 63 or a degree obtained in English or a native English speaker
- 3 essays (300 words each) focusing on your academic and professional experience
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The names of two professional or academic referees
- Working experience is not a requirement
24 months ( 12 months full-time campus) + Project (12 months)
The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Awarding Body / Certified by
- Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM)
About the School
GISMA is a German business school offering internationally accredited degree programmes, executive education and language programmes in its campuses in Berlin and Hannover. All our programmes are taug ... Read More