MSc Marketing Management
The Grenoble MSc Marketing Management program has a deep focus on digital skills to ensure that students are up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and methods. The program allows the students to put their skills into practice with a hands-on business example, using their knowledge to create solutions to marketing challenges. This program is studied over two years, you will spend the first full academic year studying a wide range of marketing topics, including content marketing, digital analytics, and brand management, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
Grenoble Ecole de Management is a triple-accredited institution by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
Grenoble Ecole de Management was ranked 21st in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2017 ranking.
Why take the MSc Marketing Management?
This course focuses on digital skills, ensuring that you are up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and methods.
You will learn from experienced faculty members, visiting lecturers from other prestigious universities, and business professionals. This will ensure that you develop an understanding of general marketing concepts and the practical elements of success in the field.
In addition to core business skills, such as accounting and international negotiations, you will cover a wide range of marketing topics, including digital analytics, content marketing, and brand management.
During the course, you will also take part in an integrative marketing case story. This means you will be able to put your skills into practice with a hands-on business example, using your new knowledge to create solutions to marketing challenges.
In addition, you will:
- Study in the capital city of Germany, close to some of the most forward-thinking businesses in Europe
- Gain a postgraduate degree from a highly ranked business school
- Learn in an international environment, meeting tutors and graduates from different countries
- Build your professional network by joining our alumni
Who is the MSc Marketing Management for?
This course is aimed at ambitious graduates and experienced managers who want the formal qualification and training that will set them apart in the marketing field.
The program will teach you the skills needed to become an effective marketing professional with the ability to maintain steady performance in the international business marketplace.
This course focuses on the practical business skills you need to succeed in marketing. Based on 2016 MSc Marketing Management graduates who were employed at the time of the survey:
- 100% have found a job within 2 months after graduation
- 94% have jobs involving international projects
- €42,000 average salary (plus bonus)
- 40% work in companies with over 5000 employees
Our graduates are now working in a wide variety of fields – including marketing, business development, consulting, and management – and our alumni come from over 60 different nations.
Your place of study
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and a growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- English proficiency: TOEFL internet-based: 94 (at least 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587 or IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas) or Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C or Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum of 63 or a degree obtained in English or a native English speaker
- 3 essays (300 words each) focusing on your academic and professional experience
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The names of two professional or academic referees
- Working experience is not a requirement
24 months ( 12 months full-time campus) + Project (12 months)
The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Awarding body / Certified by
Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 15, 2018