AACSB and EFMD accredited, the Grande Ecole Program (Master in Management) of Montpellier Business School enables graduating with a Master’s grade degree. It is regularly ranked among the World Top 50 and the French Top 15.
To be part of the Grande Ecole Program of Montpellier Business School means choosing to develop your talents and expertise to become a stakeholder in a changing world.
An institution on a human scale composed of tutors and students from all over the world, Montpellier Business School and its Grande Ecole Program have marked themselves out as being outstanding by their ability to defend strong humanist values combined with an educational system based on academic excellence for 120 years. Our ambition is based on the belief that innovative methods and different paths in terms of training and education are essential to the progress of our society.
Recognized academic excellence and innovative pedagogy
- The teaching carried out by MBS’s teacher-researchers aim to develop critical thinking and prepare students to become enlightened actors of future economic, social, societal and environmental changes.
- The pedagogical method and the use of online contents and activities allow the implementation of a “reverse” classroom and learning by experience approach. These teaching methods encourage involvement, autonomy and initiative.
A wide choice of specialization pathways is available on campus and within our partners in France or abroad.
- In the third year, students build their expertise through the specialization pathways offered by MBS or within the framework of dual degrees with French or foreign universities.
A multiform international dimension
- The international dimension is omnipresent in the Grande Ecole Program through management courses in English, foreign language teaching, international orientation of academic and professional training, academic exchanges and of course the presence on campus of a growing number of students of all nationalities.
Preparation for a rapid international integration
- Students are prepared for professional and societal challenges through teaching that combines theory with practice, pedagogical projects that prepare them to adopt professional behaviors, a program of internships and in-company experience that develops professional skills, know-how and interpersonal skills. The rapid integration of the Grande Ecole Program’s graduates is based on apprenticeship, company partnerships and students support provided by the Career Centre of Montpellier Business School.
The development of entrepreneurial spirit and soft skills
- Montpellier Business School attaches great importance to the building of the student’s personal and professional project as well as to the development of relational and behavioral competencies. The Grande Ecole Program – Master in Management helps students follow a specific coaching program that allows them both to identify and develop their personal skills and to choose the professional path that best suits them.
Because diversity is an asset, Montpellier Business School has made the cultural, social and academic crossbreeding of its promotions one of the main strengths of both its strategy and development policy.
By opening its doors to different profiles: students from preparatory classes and universities, professionals, high-level athletes, etc. and by welcoming foreign students, the Grande Ecole Program promotes a cultural diversity that prepares for better integration into the business world and promotes personal development.
Depending on your situation, discover the national or international Entrance Examination that best suits you.
International Entrance Exam
The International Entrance Exam is open to candidates holding a foreign degree at the level of Bac+3 (3 years of higher education) or Bac+4 (4 years of higher education) equivalent to 180 ECTS credits. It enables to join the second year program of the Grand Ecole Program (Master in management) and get a Master’s degree Bac+5 (5 years of higher education), endorsed and recognized by the French State, accredited AACSB and EPAS.
Online registration: From October 8, 2018 to July 2019
Deadline for registration:
- July 1st, 2019 for non-EU applicants
- July 31st, 2019 for EU applicants
Number of places: 180
Registration fees: 90 euros.
- Copy of passport
- Copy of highest degree obtained
- Copies of the past 3 years academic transcripts (including the current one)
Oral admission tests
The oral tests are held every week, either by video-conference or at Montpellier Business School.
- Individual interview
- Montpellier Business School’s individual interview uses the HAY Management method allowing the examination board to identify the candidate’s personal characteristics and its potential as a future manager. The questions asked by the members of the examination board are intended to gradually deepen their knowledge of the candidate and to assess, among other aspects, its ability to adapt, anticipate and integrate, as well as its inquisitiveness and open-mindedness.
- English language test
- The test assesses writing, speaking and comprehension skills, as well as grammar and vocabulary knowledge.
- If you have a TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC score you will be exempt from the English test.
How to apply?
- Register online.
- Complete the application form and attach all the required documents.
- If you do not have a GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE score to provide us with; we will send you a link to take the MBS logic and reasoning test (free).
- If you have not provided an IELTS, TOEFL, or TOEIC score, you will receive a link to take the English test (free). We will arrange a date with you for your personality interview.
2019-2020 tuition fees
- 13,600 € (year 1 – non-EU and EEA countries)
- Montpellier Business School is an officially recognized non-profit organization
- No hidden fees
Job openings & careers
Grande Ecole Program graduates are characterized by rapid professional integration: 70% of students are recruited before graduation.
They mainly begin their career path with a permanent employment contract, with the status of manager, primarily in large companies, but there are also so many of them working in smaller companies, starting their own business, or carrying out self-employed activities.
This rapid professional integration is promoted through the completion of a significant professional experience during the training curriculum, in particular through apprenticeship.
The great diversity of professional specializations offered by MBS multiplies the opportunities of entering the job market into diverse sectors of activities. Graduates are mainly employed in the commercial and distribution sectors, in consulting, auditing and financial activities. The agri-food and information technology sectors (industry or services) are also privileged sectors.
While the main functions held by graduates in their first job fall within the commercial realm at large, they also occupy management, marketing and purchasing functions.
Program taught in: