The Grande École Program issues a Visé BAC 5 diploma with a Master's degree.
The highest level of distinction awarded by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, the Master Degree is the guarantee of a very high level of academic and professional skills.
What is the degree of master?
The master's degree is a recognition awarded to certain courses at the Bac 5 level by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research at schools that meet several criteria of excellence (quality of training, international openness, etc.).
Thanks to our Grande École Program, you will be able to obtain a degree in management with the degree of master. One of the main advantages of this recognition is that it greatly facilitates the recognition of your degree in management abroad. If you want to pursue an international career, it's a definite plus!
Diploma with Master degree in Management from IDRAC Business School
With IDRAC Business School in Lyon and its Grande École Program, you will benefit from a high level of recognition in France and abroad.
The quality of our teaching and the very important place given to the periods abroad will allow you to forge a solid professional profile, which will seduce the recruiters, while helping you to blossom.
An experiential pedagogy
Combining Academic Education with Immersive and Experiential Pedagogy
In a complex and changing world, where, for the price of an Internet connection you have access to the knowledge of humanity, it is essential to develop, beyond a base of fundamental knowledge, capacities of analysis, taking back and decisions.
The curriculum of the Grande École Program was thus thought of as a "trial-and-error" laboratory that allows the student to constantly confront the reality of the world of work and business.
Trying, daring, fumbling, beating, making mistakes and starting over,
Alone or in a team, so many steps inherent in the learning process and valued by IDRAC Business School through courses (reverse class), internships, associative life but also "Major Projects" or "IDRAC Defense" .
Growth Hacking Challenge
- Challenger the Business Model of a company (start-up, SME or ETI) in a phase of strong growth
- Involve 4th year students of the EMP on a strategic project, in a consulting and innovation approach
- Working groups, motivated and involved (competition between teams)
- On a real mission of long duration (October to March can be continued within the framework of an internship)
- Coached by experienced teachers / practitioners
- Be faced with real business imperatives, with a demand for results
- Combine strategic thinking and operational implementation
- Work independently and responsibly
- Challenge your business model and development strategy
- Bring new options, both strategic and operational
- Identify talents for tomorrow (internships, pro contracts) or the day after tomorrow (VIE, CDI)
Research at the heart of pedagogy
The teacher-researchers inject their research into their training module. Thus, they allow students to have access to the latest scientific discoveries and to understand their concepts.
This allows students to move from experience to concept to theory.
- By observing complex systems through a concrete situation.
- By structuring the observation by the teacher to understand the process.
- By the assimilation of the theoretical concept associated with the observed process.
5th year (PGE 5)
The fifth year is that of expertise, through the choice of a specialization. It is above all that of preparation for professional integration.
[5 Specialties at the Choice]
- International Business Development
- International Purchasing
- Finance, Audit and Control
- Digital Marketing
- Designing and Rethinking Business Models
France or international
| or |
Alternation over the year - 2 weeks company / 1 week school
[Multiple MSc - Masters of Science - Elective]
Northumbria Double Degree
- Business with management, MSc
- Business with financial management, MSc
- Business with Human Resource Management, MSc
- Business With International Management, MSc
- Business with marketing management, MSc
- Business with arts management, MSC
- Business with information management, MSc
Semester at a Partner University
Possibility of double degree
- Cap Emploi, story telling and personal branding
- Alumni days
- Associative life, sport, school promotion
- Professional project defense
- Applied research memory
Program taught in: