Read the Official Description
The Degree in Web Analytics form a new professional able to measure and analyze the parameters of a web page, interpret the results, communicate and recommend actions to improve the web that impact business improvement as well as improving the visibility of it.
- Digital marketing professionals who want to deepen their knowledge in this discipline that allows them to exercise analysts in companies and organizations.
- Graduates in Business, Economics, Statistics or Marketing who wish to acquire a thorough understanding of the technical aspects of digital analytics: technological fundamentals, inventory tools, disciplines, etc.
- Graduates in Computer Engineering management or wishing to acquire a broader vision of the digital business, and practical application of data analysis technology.
- Professionals in internet with concerns in the discipline of making decisions based on data.
- Webmasters who want to purchase a web analytics training and introduction to marketing that allows them to develop their careers.
- Digital analytics professionals able to provide value to companies or organizations from the collection and analysis of data generated in the activity.
- Professionals able to define and implement the implementation of any digital analytics tool with the aim of collecting data.
- Professionals with a multipurpose profile able to interact with different areas of business and help them make good decisions from data mining.
- Train professionals to assist and facilitate decision making in companies from the collection and use of data generated in the online activity.
- Learn the basics of digital marketing and web analytics in order to build a solid foundation of knowledge of this discipline.
- Show how different disciplines of data analysis and ideal tools with which to develop these disciplines work.
- Form analysts able to communicate effectively with the different areas of the company, from top management to the operational departments.
The course is conducted in classroom format. It will consist of lectures with exercises and examples, talks professionals, work from case studies and a final project with real data.
Program taught in:
See 32 more programs offered by laSalle Barcelona Postgraduate »
This course is