«Events management isn't a role that can be fully learned or mastered in a conventional 50m² classroom»
Each student becomes familiar with the sites and comes face to face with the venues that are the "raw materials" of any event.
Classes are held in locations that change every week. Days or weeks are "hosted" by various event sites (Convention centers - Expo parks - Hotels - Theatres - Advertiser campuses - Stadiums - Concert halls - Public places, etc.). Students and contributors will spend time in these places. The educational benefits of this mobile school are multiple:
- Discovering new places, their strengths, their weaknesses and how they work,
- Working on practical case scenarios,
- Never turning school into a routine, providing students with continuous opportunities for discovery,
- Introduction to technical staging (stage design, sound, light, and video),
- Anchoring this educational program within a tangible professional reality that will one day make up the everyday lives of the future events management professionals.
These sites are chosen for their events potential. Students and speakers can check the schedule on the App - specially developed for LéCOLE - daily updated. They can find on it the places for every day, with the address, a map if needed, and all the useful information. If certain sites or events require more than a Navigo pass to reach them, a transfer will be organized by LéCOLE.
The mobile school principle is essential. It provides a particularly practical approach to Event Thinking.
Our program is open to holders of a Bac +3 (equivalent to bachelor's degree, 180 ECTS credits)
The program is composed of know-how (technical skills) and know-how-to-be (transferable skills)
Years 1 and 2
- The know-how
- Client relations
- Project management (production)
- Strategic planning
- Project management (content)
- The events economy
- The economy of the event owner
- The added value of event formats
- The brand experience
- Event marketing
- The digital event
- Event safety - the safety of the public and teams
- Live event techniques
- Image processing
- Events law
- Stage design
- CSR and the event
Year 1 and 2
- General knowledge
- Creativity workshop
- Stress management
- Curiosity workshop
The first year of study at the Event Thinking School is open to those with a Bac +3 (equivalent to bachelor's degree, 180 ECTS credits)
Administrative fees: 65 euros including VAT
The first day of classes is held in early September.
Tuition fees are 6,930 euros per year.
If you register on the admission process before March 30th, benefit from an early bird rate of 10% on the tuition fees.
The admission process has 4 stages:
- Online registration and depose CV end letter of motivation online here under,
- Timed online quiz: 15 questions in French, 15 questions in English,
- At the end of the 30 questions, the candidate is presented with 3 themes from which one must be chosen and written about within 10 days and on two pages (Arial size 12, 1.5 line spacing) in either French or English,
- After these two tests, the best candidates will be invited for a personal interview in French and English (30 minutes).
Program taught in: