This postgraduate course addresses the problem of noise pollution (traffic noise, industrial noise, noise and vibration activities) and study its characterization, measurement, control, legislation and design solutions. During practices on real cases develop from field measurements, simulations or acoustic modeling and laboratory measurements. As in the rest of MAAM courses, students get to have a solid foundation on the subject treated controlled thanks to teachers and group work tracking.
This postgraduate course is aimed at those who:
- Want to deepen and expand knowledge in the field of environmental acoustics and noise control.
- Wish to master the measurement of acoustic signals and vibrations.
- Want to learn to assess each situation and resolve critical cases.
- Wishing to obtain a complete and a strong base on controlling noise pollution and the current state of the theories that explain the laws and regulations that measure and evaluate.
- Engineers or senior technical architects and / or.
- Graduates in Physics, Chemistry and Environment among others.
- Experienced professionals.
This allows access to postgraduate Master's degree in Architectural and Environmental Acoustics (MAAM).
The Degree in Environmental Acoustics prepares participants to design and implement solutions to combat noise pollution. How to control noise, measure and quantify. The study of the law against noise, regulations and ordinances are some of the aspects you need anyone who wants to become a specialist in Environmental Acoustics.
The course is offered online or blended learning format. The student follows the classes from the beginning of the course through the documentation and videos posted on the virtual campus. This information will be hanging progressively to mark the order and pace of the course.
Also, exercises and its resolutions are also hanging, additional information, etc. sessions of questions and exercises that will be offered in classroom format for local students and will be broadcast in real time to students who can not attend in person are made. During videoconferencing students can ask for and live chat at profesor.Además, teachers always attend doubts of all students in the forums doubt each agenda item via the Virtual Campus.
Students will take exams online control and monitoring throughout the course and develop a work on each module. At the end of the Master students will complete their studies with a stage in which they will practice and classroom exams, in addition to presenting the work in front of a tribunal. Complementing the lectures, there will be guided tours of landmarks, master classes and technical and commercial sessions of interest visits.
Improvement and expansion of knowledge through a good understanding of the theoretical basis.
Ability to design a proposed solution for every situation and to implement a complete project.
Ability to perform any type of sound as professional as relevant regulations and equipment.
Professional solutions and explanation of real projects.
Computer simulation. Using professional simulation programs in all thematic (environmental impact, acoustic simulation spaces, etc.).
- training framework with unparalleled acoustics laboratory, anechoic room and reverberant room, both homologated.
This school offers programs in: