The phenomenon of cyberspace has initiated a revolution not only in the fields of information science, but also in the social and economic fields. Contemporary societies have increasingly and repeatedly based their development on the sharing of information in which criteria such as access, speed and security in the transmission of information constitute, in themselves, competitive criteria, on the other hand, constitute a set of risks to the survival and sovereignty of States and companies.
In this sense, this Cybersecurity Postgraduate course aims to provide the professional with proven technical skills in Penetration Testing tools and methodologies, common in the most prestigious international groups, where in addition to merely teaching hacking, it enables them to be prepared to respond to advanced persistent threats, improving the business skills needed to identify protection opportunities, justify activities and investments, and optimize security controls to reduce the risk associated with cyberspace.
- Preparation for prestigious international certifications
- Distinguished faculty and possibility of development of privileged networking.
- Program in partnership with recognized and relevant entities directly linked to the issues of cyber security in multiple contexts, national and international, public and private.
- Partnership with the Ministry of National Defense, National Security Office, Security Observatory, Organized Crime and Terrorism, among others.
- Gain economies of scale; diversify for new business; internationalization or access to new regional markets;
- Access to new technologies; access to new skills; access to intellectual capital; creation of added value for business.
- To frame cybersecurity in a context of multidisciplinary valences
- Understand the different strategic approaches to the challenges posed by cybersecurity, nationally and internationally.
- Develop leadership strategies applied to socio-organizational contexts.
- Acquire the basic concepts to analyze the dimension of the phenomenon and foster the articulation of knowledge about the theme.
- Acquire knowledge in cryptographic techniques and tools.
- Understand architectures and operation of IP and GSM networks and systems
- Know methodologies and hacking tools and penetration testing.
- Promote the adoption of an active organizational culture of cybersecurity, creating mechanisms for continuous improvement of levels of personal and organizational security in cyberspace.
- To develop techniques of intellectual work in the field of "learning to learn" and of the research.
- To know the best practices and frameworks of cybersecurity, and their impact on business strategy.
- Encourage discussion and raise relevant issues related to crisis management situations in cyberspace, in order to improve processes and provide methodologies to be used in decision-making. Design, implementation, evaluation and improvement of personal and organizational security policies in cyberspace in different contexts.
Intermediate and senior staff of State and Civil Society structures, namely, Officers of the Armed Forces and Security Forces and Services, Diplomats, Academics, Executives, Lawyers, Magistrates, Critical Infrastructures, and other interested parties.
In this context, this course represents a distinctive opportunity for multidisciplinary training in cybersecurity, conveying the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to develop the strategy and training of organizations in this field, forming highly qualified professionals in an area of high relevance and relevance for the development of organizations , economy and society.
- Senior Management in State and Civil Society Organizations;
- Senior and Senior Management in international organizations (NATO, EU, UN, EAD);
- Technical and specialized reference frameworks.