- Start: March 29, 2019
- Modality: Blended
- Duration: 12 Months
- Case Analysis: Peru, Mexico, Colombia and Chile
Duration and Modality
12 months, Presencial - Virtual.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Technical University of Oruro grants, on behalf of the Nation, the Master's Degree with international recognition supported by the Regional Convention on the Recognition of Studies, Diplomas and Degrees in Higher Education in Latin America and the Caribbean.
International recognition is granted in Peru by SUNEDU; in Mexico by the General Directorate of Accreditation, Incorporation and Revalidation; in Chile by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; in Colombia by the Ministry of National Education; among others.
The Mining Chamber of Peru grants the international certificate specialized in mining, in agreement with more than 400 companies and representative entities in the sector.
What makes us different
SociaLearning 4.0: We have developed learning tools based on cooperation through social networks to find solutions to problems and case studies promoting interaction between people where they are forming dynamic knowledge exchange networks.
Integrative Work: Allows the participant to apply the topics learned in the workplace with the requirement that this impacts the mining business and not only in one process.
VirtuaLab 4.0: More than 13 years of experience in the development of mining training tools have led our IDI area to create CAMIPER VirtuaLab 4.0 where participants can enter a simulation environment of practical cases, collect data and move forward after having achieved certain tasks related to the research of the thematic area, providing a unique environment that stimulates learning. It is complemented with analysis of reports, photos, videos and statistics.
Collaborative Forum: Promotes the exchange of experiences with professionals in Latin America with what you will achieve to enrich your knowledge.
Virtual Mine 3.5 ®
- Double your training by eliminating time on topics that are not of interest.
- Interaction with our consultant.
- Easy access.
- High quality slides
- Unlimited access
- Optimize costs and times.
- Access to statistics and reports.
Technical Committee: "The best professionals in the first Mining Training Organization"
- Leadership, Motivation, SBC and Psychosocial Risks in Mining
- Sustainable Development and Social Responsibility in the Mining Sector
- Programs and Action Plans for Social Responsibility in Mining
- Thesis Seminar I
- Final thesis work I
- IPERC, Map of Risks and Emergency Response in Mining
- Community Relations Management in Mining
- Preparation of Social Impact Studies in Mining
- Thesis Seminar II
- Final thesis work II
- Practices responsible partner
- Community Relations Planning and Consultation in Mining
- Management of Social Projects in Mining
- UNESCO Chair
- Final thesis work III
- Pending Agenda of the Mining Sector
- International Mining Conference GEOMET
- Management of Mining Socio-environmental Conflicts
- Communication and Public Relations Strategies in the Mining Sector
- Final thesis work IV
- Final thesis work V
- International Electives (*)
* Note: The student can only opt for an elective:
- Research and Critical Thinking.
- Soft Skills for Teamwork.
Testimonials from Latin America
"Thanks to CAMIPER I managed to increase perforation 3 more times, saving more than 50% of the costs"
Ing. David Baralt
Panama Infrastructure Development
"Thanks to the expertise, today I am more valued and I can advise my managers on the current legal regulations"
Ing. Edwin Espinoza
Safety and Environment Manager
"It gave me good tools to perform better in my workplace"
Ing. Carlos Giustozzi
Geopehuen Geological Services
"The certification of the Mining Chamber of Peru has helped me to position myself at a higher level in the labor market"
Ing. Alejandro López
Orosur Mining Company
Program taught in: