EAE 's Global Master in Human Resources and Talent Development is aimed at all those professionals who wish to broaden their vision of one of the most critical areas in any organization, from a multicultural and inclusive perspective.
Its general objective is to provide a complete and detailed analysis of all aspects related to the management of people, thus contributing to the training of executives who deal with solvency in all the key issues of human resource management, from those of a personal nature. legal and administrative, even those related to business strategy, making them drivers of change and advocates of relations with employees. Thus, results and client orientation, communication skills, analysis, leadership and strategic thinking are the main skills offered by the International Master in Human Resources Management.
It is taught through our innovative Hybrid Methodology that combines virtual learning periods with two residential weeks in Madrid.
The Hybrides Methodology is the result of merging the best of both modalities in order to provide a unique, flexible and global format. Increase the possibilities of expanding borders operating in a globalized market of clients, competitors and suppliers.
Reasons for taking this master at EAE Business School
- Internationally recognized methodology
The methodology of EAE Hybrid Learning programs was a semifinalist in the prestigious Reimagine 2015 teaching innovation awards, organized by Wharton, the business school of the University of Pennsylvania (U-Penn).
- Professional certification
At the end of the master, you will have the option of taking the certification exams of the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI), one of the main global entities in the sector.
- Prestige Partners
We are partners of the main HR associations in Spain such as APD (Association for the Progress of Management), AEDIPE (Spanish Association for Management and People Development) and AEDRH (Association of Human Resources Directors).
- Residential program in Lisbon
At the end of the school period, you will be able to do a two week stay on "Human Resources in Transforming Organizations" at the ISCTE Business School in Lisbon.
- Employment Partner Executive
We promote the improvement of the employability of management profiles, increasing their professional projection.
- Top 25 among the 25 Best Business Schools in the world Ranking América Economía 2019
- 77,000+ managers trained since 1958
- Top 50 among the top 50 in Europe Ranking QS Global MBA 2019
- 1st business school in Spain to teach official university masters
- 103 different nationalities in 2018
- 81% Increased salary up to 30% one year after completing an EAE master
- 85% of students obtained new job offers at the end of the master
- 7,000+ job offers and internships published in 2018
- Top 5 recruiting companies of 2018: LVMH, Shneider Electric, Nestlé, Repsol and Coca Cola
At EAE we know that talented students of the Global Master in Human Resources and Talent Development positively inspire us and are an engine of progress for our community. EAE scholarships reward your efforts on your path to excellence, and are a commitment to equality and social justice that expands opportunities to access our educational programs.
- 25% of students receive financial aid
- 12 own financing at 12 months without interest
- 4 different types of EAE scholarships
About the School
EAE is an international Institution of higher education in the field of management. With more than 50 years experience in business education it has provided training for more than 56,000 executives an ... Read More