Why This Program?
The digital world has ceased to be an option to become a requirement. Companies, which until recently were timidly digital, evolve towards structures where digitization is a deep and complex reality (communication, logistics, marketing, sales, human resources, etc.). That is when there is an incessant demand from trained professionals to cover the new demands of the market.
The Global Master in Digital Management offers you everything you need to move fluently in the online environment, projecting your professional career with unrepeatable training conditions.
At present, it is the most specific and complete offer in Digital Marketing in the Spanish language worldwide. We have worked hard to offer you an updated content and the opportunity to go ahead of your competitors.
For this reason and many others that you will discover together with us, the Global Master in Digital Management is a guarantee of success for your professional future.
" In times of change, those who are open to learning will take over the future, while those who believe they know everything will be well equipped for a world that no longer exists. "- Eric Ho ff er
"Developing myself in the digital environment will make me go further than ever."
- Receive a unique training in the world for its level of specialization in Marketing and Digital Business.
- Practice from the beginning with exercises adapted to the needs of the working world.
- Expand competences in Communication, Business, Technology and Development.
- Update knowledge with a staff of professionals always available.
- Discover the keys to start a business and lead a multidisciplinary team.
- Design a professional career, empowering individual talents through fl exible and adapted training.
- Know all the disciplines that comprise Digital Marketing.
- To be the most complete professional in the digital sector.
Who is it headed to?
"To all those ..."
- Whose current or potential profession is linked to the online environment.
- Who want to professionally digitize your company.
- Looking for a competitive advantage in the market.
- They are not afraid to embark on new projects.
- Web Technology and GDPR
- Digital marketing
- Google Ads Initiation
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics Initiation
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Email Marketing, Affiliation and CRM
- Web Usability Initiation
- Usability and User Experience- UX
- Initiation in Search Engine Positioning (SEO)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Strategist
- Facebook Ads
- Digital Creativity
- Mobile Marketing and Digital Trends
- Final project
- Virtual Classes / Virtual Lectures I
- Social Media and Community Manager
- Personal Branding and Brand Management.
- Professional Blogger
- Online reputation in the company (ORM)
- Digital Projects Management
- Strategic decision making
- Organization of Digital Events
- Virtual Classes / Virtual Lectures II
- Final project
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of the students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that the latter will choose the time dedicated to the guided study. for a planning established by the center. For this reason we offer three methods of study:
- Blended Learning or mixed, which combines face-to-face training with online training.
- E-learning, where all the training and material is online.
- Face-to-face, where he bases his training on face-to-face classes.
In both methods, a flexibility is promoted in the management of time by the student, always guided by a few temporary paths. Collaborative work, participation and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in the subject, will make the entire training process a simple and bearable task. For all this, the cloister is composed of highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
In the modality of Blended Learning or blended learning the student divides his learning with the combination of face-to-face classes and online work. Each student has a program of activities and study in the online campus to achieve their objectives. It has the figure of the teacher and the tutor.
In the E-Learning mode, the student bases his learning on online work through our virtual campus. Each student has a program of activities and study in the online campus to achieve their objectives. It has the figure of the teacher and the tutor.
In the face-to-face mode, the student bases his or her training on face-to-face classes taught by professionals from the sector specialized in each subject. Each student will also have access to a virtual campus with access to video tutorials, masterclass, notes and activities to complete their training.
All candidates must pass an interview with Graduate Management (Personal or virtual)
Minimum access requirements, meet any of the following assumptions *:
- Proof of Access to the University (PAU, Selectivity, Selection Exam or equivalent).
- Be in possession of Higher Vocational Training Studies (CFGS or equivalent).
- Be in possession of a University Degree (or equivalent).
- Get access to the University through tests for over 25, 40 or 45 years.
- Who have completed partial or unfinished university studies.
- Have a high school diploma from a country of the EHEA that empowers him in the issuing country for access to the University.
- Having successfully completed the baccalaureate
* If you do not have any of the above requirements but you can accredit experience in the sector, you can request an application for review of admission to the academic committee. The result is binding and, as long as it is clearly justified, you can aspire to be part of the graduate with full right of student
About the School
IM es la mayor Digital Business School del mundo, con presencia en más de 20 países y más de 50 programas formativos que abarcan todas las disciplinas de negocio digital. Ofrecemos doble titulación, ... Read More