Job positions: Marketing Manager, Business Operations Manager, Financial Manager, Database Administrator, etc.
The master’s program of Global Management and Leadership is implemented within the framework of the established cooperation between INRTU and a number of representatives of Russian and foreign business communities. This is comprehensive program that prepares students for an international career in management.
Benefits of the program
Modern teaching techniques, such as cross-disciplinary cases, master-classes, discussions, project-based learning.
Group project work for Russian and foreign companies.
A joint team of lecturers from INRTU and partner-universities
English-speaking educational environment
Providing students with academic, analytical and managerial skills
- Competence to develop and organize the process of internationalization in the light of economic, political and cultural particularities of countries.
- Experience in making business decisions in the global context
- Wide practice of different counties experience studying, comparative analysis and benchmarking.
- Development of the level of English proficiency
- Expertise in business problems analysis in global context;
- Skills in establishing effective communication with foreign partners.
- Ability to work in teams.
Educational modules include:
- Modern Managerial Issues
- Analysis of Economic System
- Empirical Research Methods in Management
- Corporate Finance
- Theory of Organization and Organizational Behavior
- Contemporary Strategy Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- International Marketing Management
- International Taxation
- Human Resource Management
- Mathematics and Modelling
- Market Data Analysis
- Business Communications in Cross-Cultural Environment
- Economics of Globalization
- Strategy Management Decisions
Internship & Career Opportunities
In order to successfully obtain a Master`s degree, it is necessary to obtain a number of credits by passing internship modules. Every internship is directly related to Master`s thesis research/project. Students practice in commercial and non-profit organizations, as well as they are able to work on their own start up.
- Nanjin University
- Shenyang University of Chemical Technology
- Sungkyunkwan University
- Kangwon National University
- Hungkuang University
- Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- HaNoi University of Science and Technology
- Technische universitat Chemnitz
- University of Applied Sciences Brandenburg
- Universytet Wroclawski
- Tomas bata University in Zlin
- Moscow Higher Higher School of Economics
- Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Alibaba Group
- Computer test in Management
3300 $/ year
About the School
Irkutsk National Research Technical University (INRTU) is a leading research university in Eastern Siberia and ranks among the most innovative and perspective. It provides a wide range of higher edu ... Read More