This course allows designers from a wide range of fields – in product or environment – to specialize in service design and to approach design from a multidisciplinary angle in order to find innovative solutions.
PROGRAMME OPENS IN SEPTEMBER 2016
Thanks to numerous partnerships with companies in the industry, and a teaching staff made up of architecture and design professionals, LISAA is widely renowned, notably by the Ministry of Culture and Communication and also by UNAID (French National Union of Interior Architecture Designers).
The course in Global Design/Service Design takes place over one year following the Interior Architecture – Environmental Design course or an equivalent qualification.
Advantages of the Course
- Classes centred around real projects in order for students to acquire conceptual and technical skills
- Project-based learning and mastering of digital tools
- A vast network of alumni and companies who have a role in advancing the careers of graduates
- Teaching staff made up of industry professionals who are up-to-date with current technological changes in a constantly evolving field
- Permanent links with the reality of the profession via workshops and partner companies aiding the professional insertion of graduates
- Links between different disciplines in order for students to understand the complementary nature of skillsets
- Service designer
- Global designer
Entry Requirements & Application
This programme is available to bachelor students in applied arts (design, interior architecture, fashion, graphic design).
Program taught in: