The Postgraduate Program of Fashion Management, Design
You hold a diploma Bac 4 or Bac 5.
Exemptions may be granted for holders of a 3-year diploma with 3 years of significant work experience (internships not included).
You come from a business school, an institute of political studies, a university (law, management, economics, literature, humanities and social sciences, communication ...), a school of engineers, a school of style, applied arts, design, architecture, visual arts ...
- acquire a high level of expertise in fashion, luxury, perfume and cosmetics, design and lifestyle management (and other industries with high creative added value)
- to benefit from a double expertise associating skills in management and culture of creation
- develop conceptual and operational qualities
- better understand the specificities of a sector that today influences all economic activities
- put all the assets on your side to build a solid professional project at the service of your passion
Duration of the program
The schooling is organized in two stages: the first 10 months are devoted to teaching, workshops and graduation memory. The course ends with a 6-month corporate mission.
Postgraduate Fashion and Luxury Management Program from IFM on Vimeo.
- FASHION AND LUXURY: Textile / Clothing / Leather Goods / Footwear / Jewelery / Watchmaking / Sport
- PERFUMES AND COSMETICS: Universe of beauty
- DESIGN AND FRAMEWORK: Design / Furnishing / Tableware / Textiles
Trades / Functions:
- CONSTRUCTION AND MANAGEMENT OF THE OFFER: Product Development / Purchasing / Merchandising
- DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT: Retail / E-commerce / Wholesale
- BRAND MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION: Image / Visual Merchandising / Digital / Media-Press
Established by the State, the IFM delivers, at the end of the Postgraduate Program of Fashion Management, Design
This registration also allows graduates of the program who are not nationals of the European Union to benefit from the Temporary Residence Permission (APS) allowing to work in France for a period of one year.
Program taught in: