- Automation of manufacturing
- Computer Sciences and Technologies
The department offers training on the following majors:
- Software and Internet Technology
- Computer systems and Technology
- Electronic and micro-electronic engineering
Electronic engineering is one of the most high-tech and dynamic fields. It has significant influence and applications in many other scientific and technical fields. With their extensive knowledge and adaptive capacity "Electronics" graduates are well prepared for successful careers in services, manufacturing, consulting and design of electronic components and systems used in industry, medicine, communications, computers, etc.
Department "Electronic engineering and Microelectronics" maintains close ties with industry and extensive international contacts. Research and applied research in the department are mainly in: Electronic controllers and power electronic converters; Modern technologies for the design of integrated circuits and electronic systems, microprocessor-based control, management and diagnostics systems; Medical electronic equipment for prevention, diagnosis and therapy; Information and measurement systems, industrial controllers and sensors.
Students of "Electronics" can enjoy the rich library of technical periodicals issued by the global organization of engineers in electronics and electrical engineering IEEE. They can obtain through INTERNET additional information on the developments in electronics and other sciences. Laboratories have the latest reference and catalog literature.
- Communication engineering The department is part of the EE Faculty at the Technical University of Varna and is responsible for special training in "Communications Equipment and Technologies" in "Bachelor" and "Master’s" degrees. The Department provides training on specific subjects as well as other subjects and modules in the EE Faculty, and the Technical University - Varna. The department has laboratories equipped with modern measuring instrumentation in the field of communications and computers, in which the lecturers and students can perform training and research work in the following areas: communication circuits, radio waves and radio lines, analog circuitry, antennas and microwave equipment, measurements in communications, optoelectronics and optical communications, digital transmission systems, signal processing, switching and multiplexing technique, radio communication equipment, terminals, television and video, data and computer communications, audio equipment, telecommunications networks, radio navigational instruments, radio finding cable communication lines; sonar equipment.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017