Master in Management of Local Development
Develops knowledge and expertise to address the complex and evolving challenges of sustainable development and solidarity, promoting sustainable entrepreneurship in disadvantaged areas. Take advantage of the potential and competitive advantages of each territory, applying the technologies of business management at the service of creating wealth and employment.
In agreement with the University Francisco de Paula Santander, from Colombia
Qualified Registry of the Ministry of National Education of Colombia. Resolution No. 4668 of May 7, 2012
Methodology: Virtual Classroom plus a week in Colombia and an International Week in Spain
Scholarships: Maximum of 20%.
Duration: 4 semesters
Start: September 2012
- Double Degree: Masters in Local Development by ISEAD and the Villanueva University Centre, attached to the Complutense University of Madrid
- Magister in Management of Local Development by Francisco de Paula Santander (UFPS) of Colombia University.
Master International Home Week in Colombia
- Social Animation and Local Development
Enter clarifies and substantiates concepts directly related to local development. Are presented and debated the concepts that underpin the work of Local Development professionals, practical issues directly related to the daily work of professional development and the essential methodological basis in any project.
- Process Management and Business Unit
- Cost analysis for decision making
- Conceptual Development Debate
- Fundamentals of Customer Marketing
- Fundamentals of Management
- Competitive strategy
- Accounting and Finance for Management
- Territory analysis
- Environment and Development I: Planning depending on the environment
- Environment and Development II: Instrumental Techniques
- Rural Development and Local Production Systems
- Effective Project Management
- Instruments for financing Microenterprise: Microfinance
- Corporate social responsibility
- Financial Analysis and Investment
- Organizational leadership
- New Business Initiatives
- Master Thesis project
- Presencial week in Madrid - Spain at the end of the Master
NOTE: ISEAD reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate in the present structure of the program and its contents intended to provide the best and most current training materials.
See 2 more programs offered by ISEAD Business School »
This course is
Online & Campus Combined