Master of Logistics
Logistics expertise, known as Supply Chain is aimed at innovation and improvement of logistics activities through research, dissemination and generation of new knowledge and technologies corresponding area of the company in conjunction with all activities associated with the flow and transformation of goods, from raw materials to the end user.
Description and competency profile
Graduates of the master will be leaders in developing creative solutions that allow them to perform competitively and successfully in the labor market.
They may also participate so macro or specifically on the points of the supply chain, that is, all processing activities of goods and information flows associated with this process, which covers much of the activities They develop in any company, such as acquisition, management, operation, storage, packaging, shipping, distribution, etc.
Candidates for students of the Masters in Logistics must be people committed to their studies, with a clear penchant for reading, analysis, study and research, with an inquisitive and creative attitude.
The student to join the Master of Logistics shall have capacity and ability to:
- Analyze and solve problems.
- Conduct literature survey and / or consultations via the Internet.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Handle specialized software.
- Work experience.
- Graduate Profile
The student to graduate from the Master of Logistics shall have the following powers:
- Ability to establish relationships and negotiations with customers and suppliers leading to improve service in a win-win.
- Handling all specialized in the field of logistics terminology.
- Conduct applied research
- Introduction to Logistics
- Research Seminar
- Quality Service
- Portfolio of Products and Services
- Integral Marketing
- Planning and Production Control
- Supply Management
- Inventory Management and Storage
- Information technologies
- Operational Performance Indicators
- Physical Distribution Systems
- International Logistics
- Supply Chain Management Business
- Investigation project
Lines of investigation
- Information management
- Economic and social sustainability
- Corporate Ethics
- Corporate management
This school offers programs in: