Objectives of expertise in Family Law:
Train qualified human resources in the field of family law, both national and international, to respond to imminent changes in family and marital relations institutions:
- in protecting the family
- in incorporating other forms of family where there are no children but if the need for mutual aid and protection,
- models emerged as a product of modernization and globalization as well as the social sector,
- and the implementation of alternative dispute resolution.
Must be submitted:
- Original and a photocopy of Bachelor of Laws.
- original certification and a copy of the studies, where the cattle courses with their respective notes and credits obtained are clearly demonstrated.
- Application for admission duly filled with 2 passport photos and a copy of the identity card.
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
It is also important:
- Counting, preferably with knowledge in handling computer equipment.
- Having a knowledge of the English language that includes the power to understand the current literature on specialized topics.
- demonstrable professional experience of at least 2 years.
- Interview with program management.
- For purposes of quotas University will give priority to participants to present best attestations regarding the academic record and professional experience.
The student masters degree in Family Law, conduct research in different legal aspects, in order to respond adequately to the problems that present solutions:
- It will analyze the impact of public policies on family law, as well as the adjustment process applied to a new globalized world.
- It will assess the ways in which non-legal elements affecting the legal.
- It will include the current regulations regarding the protection of constitutional rights in family law.
The areas in which professionals in family law can play are:
- legal advisor in the executive or law.
- national consultant on alternative dispute resolution in family, property or extramarital affairs.
- Judicial mediator or conciliator (specializing in family matters).
- Family court judge.
- College professor.
- Public notary.
This school offers programs in: