Objectives of expertise in criminal law:
- Train human resources at the level of mastery ability to act in the field of criminal law, both nationally and internationally, in areas such as criminology, new criminal types: environmental crimes, computer crimes, crimes intellectual property, economic crimes and modern legislation on human life.
- Provide highly qualified in legal matters to government entities and the private sector in the country professionals.
- Provide students with the necessary knowledge about the legal task - social, and development of skills for a better understanding and interpretation of the new legal phenomena pertaining to the penal system and alternative methods of dispute resolution.
- Original and photocopy (both sides if there are seals, stamps or signatures on the back) of Bachelor's Degree.
- Original and photocopy of college Bachelors degree
- Original certification of materials approved credits and academic notes and signed or sealed in case of validation of materials content.
- A passport size photograph.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of identity card or passport.
Ability to represent and advise their clients properly:
Graduates professionals in this Masters will have the ability to advise, represent, judge, rule, litigate and, generally speaking, exercise their professional activity with full assurance that the training received will provide the knowledge, tools and professional qualifications required to function successfully.
Ability to analyze criminal matters:
Also have the ability to analyze criminal cases submitted to them, from a holistic perspective that includes an updated legislation knowledge, doctrine and criminal law and criminology, constitutional foundations of criminal law, the theory of crime , the dogmatic modern, the due process of law, forensic science and forensic medicine, in order to correctly apply the rules or provide adequate advice.
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
In addition to being able to implement alternative means of conflict resolution in criminal matters by developing skills and negotiation techniques.
The areas in which the professionals in Criminal law can play are vast, among which are:
- legal advisor to the Executive Branch or law
- national consultant on alternative resolutions deconflictos in criminal matters
- College professor
This school offers programs in: