Executive Program in Digital Marketing
The EPDM + prepares marketing and communication professionals with an in-depth understanding of all the necessary disciplines as well as providing them with a knowledge of all the key tools for the planning, execution, and budgeting of a global marketing plan in an increasingly digital market environment. To achieve this it has an extensive faculty consisting of expert teachers in each subject who accompany the student in an eminently practical learning experience.
- Average age: 35 years
- Duration: 150 hours
- Next call: February
- Thursdays from 19.00 to 22.00 and Fridays from 16.00 to 21.00
Why study the EPDM+?
- Methodology: “Learning by doing”, a program designed and owned by The Valley, with more than 50 hours teaching in workshops, workshops with tools, and a review of successful case studies of companies in the sector.
- Real cases explained by professionals in the sector.
- The only marketing program in which students carry out digital marketing campaign practices with real investment.
- End of Program Project executed in small groups (maximum 5 students) in which students design and carry out a real marketing and digital communication strategy.
- To work on a real digital marketing and communication strategy.
- To develop strategic actions of a marketing plan.
- Learning to use digital media to create brand awareness.
- Answering to the new business needs of the market.
- Expertise and customization to the student needs.
- Professors who are references in the digital sector.
- Module 01: Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing
- Module 02: research & Digital Strategy
- Module 03: Inbound Marketing
- Module 04: Outbound Marketing
- Module 05: Digital Marketing Analytics
- Module 06: Budget Planning & Execution
- Module 07: Real Campaigns
- Experience working on marketing, brand or communication areas, agencies, media or start-ups.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Be interested in developing your career in the digital marketing and communication areas.
- Information Request: via filling the form.
- Interview: we will call you to set a personal interview.
- Evaluation: we will evaluate your profiles as a possible EPDM+ student.
- Admission: in 7 days maximum, we will inform you if you have been admitted.
Price & Financing Options
We can offer financing options depending on the needs of the students.
|Get a maximum discount of 15%.
||Get informed of our financing options.
||Large job board with exclusive offers from the top companies of the sector.
See 1 more programs offered by The Valley Digital Business School »
Last updated September 13, 2019
This course is
Scholarship and financing availables.