Executive Master in Wealth and Estate Management
In this master in wealth and estate management you learn to master the legal, fiscal, social and economic aspects that are relevant to optimal asset planning. After all, financial independence can only be guaranteed if all domains are aligned.
The program is structured in such a way that you can follow the entire master's degree in a flexible way. The choice is yours: enroll for 2 years during the program or start with a module and later register for (another) module (s) and thus gradually gain your master's degree.
What can you expect?
The program consists of the following modules:
- Tax Planning
- Succession planning
- Pension planning
- Investment theory
After following this program:
- You have the required cross-curricular knowledge in the legal, fiscal, social and economic fields;
- You can work out a cash flow planning from a capital inventory and a revenue and expenditure analysis;
- You are able to assess and optimize private and professional asset objectives;
- Do you have insight into the elements that can influence clients' investment strategy;
- You can provide expert advice on capital accumulation and the likelihood of achieving objectives;
- You have the necessary knowledge to attract wealthy clients and to build long-term relationships with them.
Start: 20 September 2019
Duration: 2 years, part-time
Every Tuesday or Wednesday from 1.00 pm to 8.30 pm.
€ 13900 (free of VAT)
Including: documentation, syllabi, manuals, catering, costs the annual residential seminar. The invoicing can be split over 2 years.
Antwerp Management School
- Early Bird rate: Registration procedure completed and advance of € 1000 paid before 31 May 2019: an Early Bird rate of € 13900 (free of VAT)
- SME portfolio: Flemish SMEs receive subsidies from the Flemish Government
You have a master's degree and have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience. Prior knowledge in the field of investments and financial markets, taxation, civil law and commercial law is a requirement.
Diploma / Certificate
Masters in Personal Fiancial Planning is a postgraduate master's program recognized by the government. After successfully taking the exams and the master's thesis, you will receive the diploma 'Master in Personal Financial Planning'.