Executive Master of IT Management (MITM)
Are your digital assets bringing sufficient value to your business processes and organization?
The competitiveness and innovation capability of organizations increasingly rely on the strategic and efficient use of new information and communication technologies. Business Managers have to be responsible for IT-enabled investments and projects. They cannot avert such decisions or simply hand them over to “IT”.
Managing the digital enterprise is an end-to-end responsibility between business and IT. Therefore, it’s necessary that business managers become more IT savvy and IT managers have to grasp how IT supports the business strategy.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
- Rooted in science: more than 20 years of research on business and IT alignment;
- Proven in practice: Our academic faculty advised more than 100 companies worldwide;
- Flexibility in starting dates via Master Classes on hot topics;
- Grow your network value via 3 ecosystems: TIAS, Maastricht University School of Business & Economics and Antwerp Management School;
- C-level guest speakers and international faculty ensure an up-to-date global outlook;
Antwerp Management School is the only management school with a double accredited Master Degree in Benelux.
What can you expect?
Content level: deepening expertise, strategic
After attending this program
- You will have a broader and deeper understanding of general management and IT management;
- You can implement information technology to help innovate the enterprise and gain a sustainable competitive advantage;
- You can translate business strategies into IT strategies and goals and metrics;
- You are able to integrate enterprise and IT architecture aspects with areas of enterprise and IT governance and value management;
- You will deliver a master consultancy project that can be used in your daily work;
- You will receive an official and internationally accredited master’s degree from Antwerp Management School and a University Certificate of Maastricht University School of Business & Economics;
- You will be prepared to successfully obtain professional certifications such as ISACA’s CISA, CISM, CRISC, and CGEIT.
Starts: 28th of September 2017
Duration: 2 years, part-time
In-class sessions are organized every 3 weeks in blocks of 2 days: Thursdays from 14:00 – 22:00 and Fridays 09:00 – 17:00
€ 21000 (VAT exempted)
Includes: documentation, books and residential opening seminar.
Antwerp Management School
Candidates should hold a master degree (or an equaled by sufficient working experience) and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
The Master of IT Management is officially acknowledged by the Flemish Community as a major of the “Master of Enterprise IT Architecture” and will be awarded upon successfully completing the program. Alumni can demonstrate their “Msc” (master of science) title. The program is AACSB and NVAO accredited. In addition, you receive a University Certificate of Maastricht University School of Business & Economics.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 2, 2018