Background & Situation
Communication has undergone an important evolution passing by traditional media to the new digital media, therefore the use of online communication tools becomes crucial for every business across by sector, product or size.
Since 2011, in collaboration with companies and important co-branding, Sida Group organizes an Executive Master course entirely dedicated to the acquisition of theoretical and practical skills in order to have an efficient and effective operation. The professional figure that the master intends to form is the Web Marketer and Digital Manager. A professional who has knowledge of every online communication tool and it is able to process integrated plans and Media Planning, managing strategic development projects for the company. A professional figure with capacities in web marketing, social media, and graphic design has become crucial to seize the opportunities of the network by identifying new business, managing the internal communications, monitoring ideal suppliers for the company and increase the assets of the company.
The Executive Master of Web Marketing, Social Media Marketing &Graphic Design aims at encouraging the rapid acquisition of knowledge and updated skills in the great demand. It also aims to accelerate the job placement of the participant in the labor market. Digital strategy, graphic advertising, and basic programming are the three requirements associated with the Digital Manager role and they are the three most important skills required by 95% of companies.
The Master, in constant update, following the trend of the industry and corporate demand, has trained over 2000 young participants with a ranking of 92% placement after an internship.
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Internet Marketing/Google Adwords
- Module 2: Fundamentals of HTML/Focus platforms Open Source (WordPress)
- Module 3: Internet Marketing applications: Unconventional Marketing and SEO/SEM
- Module 4: Social Media Marketing And Web Reputation
- Module 5: Email Marketing And Mobile Marketing
- Module 6: Mobile Marketing, App and discipline
- Module 7: Community Management
- Module 8: Elements Of Graphic Design
- Module 9: Safety And Prevention In Workplace
Duration and Attendance
132 hours of training/lessons + 8 hours of professional counseling + 6-month formative internship.
- Naples: March 2019
- Bologna: March 2019
- Ancona: April 2019
- Rome: April 2019
- Milan: May 2019
Plus & Certification
- Entirely supported by the use of a computer to deepen communication models (internet, mobile, web 2.0, social media, etc.).
- Project work from partner company: idea, management, promotion and analysis of a digital-oriented strategic plan in order to launch a product or a service.
- The master program constantly updated in line with the industry changes. Multimedia materials, available to learners.
- Supported by tutor – quality control to each Module.
- Coaching and Mentoring in order to identify learners’ potential and look for qualified job opportunities.
- Placement in pre-selected companies.
About the School
Since 1985, Sida Group plays a leading role in providing business strategy, corporate consultancy, managerial training, recruitment and selection. With 1,500 trainers, coaches and professionals, over ... Read More