Executive Master in Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management
First day of university
Price in euros
Terms of Access
BAC 3 and 2 years / years of experience
professional in the sector
In a highly competitive international context, professionals in the tourism sector in general, and more specifically in the hotel sector, are faced with an accelerated transformation of professions such as marketing, marketing and distribution. Thus, the mastery of new concepts and tools online and offline, becomes a determining factor of competitiveness.
The Executive Master in Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management, unique training in Morocco, aims to train professionals and executives, with personal and professional skills, to manage both optimal and efficient marketing, marketing and distribution of tourism products.
Key words: competitiveness, digitalisation of tools and effective decision-making.
Developed in collaboration with the operational and institutional actors of the sector, the Executive Master in Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management provides practical and directly applicable solutions to issues such as price volatility generated by online travel agencies, oversupply of hotel rooms, lower prices for air transport with the emergence of low-cost, the overall rise in tourist flows around the world, etc.
The Executive Master in Tourism Marketing and Part Time Revenue Management aims to deepen your specialization to make you an expert in the key professions of the tourism and hotel sector.
At the end of your career, you will be managers with the following skills, abilities and values:
- Familiarity with the hotel and tourism industry: through an international perspective and a direct approach to the profession, you will acquire a solid base of knowledge of the hotel and restaurant industry, in terms of policies, procedures, practices and experiences in the fields of tourism, hospitality and leisure.
- Global vision: through its doubly international and entrepreneurial scope, this Executive Master aims to train managers able to effectively manage hotel and catering companies nationally and internationally.
- Development of strategic plans: to provide students with key tools for the development and operational application of strategic plans at the national and international levels, in tourist environments.
- Innovation and sustainable management: thanks to a training both global and specialized, you will be able to develop both your creativity and innovation, but also a sustainable management approach to the sector.
- Managerial and personal skills: while maintaining its international orientation, this program will allow you to acquire the necessary skills to manage optimally, a team in a participative, serene and favorable environment.
Benefits of the program
Ostelea Rabat designed its training program taking into account the reality and the needs of the pan-African market in particular, and internationally in a global way.
That's not all ! Ostelea Rabat also relied on the Group's expertise in training to develop a program that is faithful to the school's promise: training that is largely oriented towards the reality of the sector from a practical point of view.
Choosing the Executive Master in Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management will give you the following benefits:
- Learning via Business Game: Revenue Management courses are delivered as Business games. This fun and educational methodology will allow students to practice the actual management of a hotel establishment as a team.
- Networking: Through the series of meetings with directors of hotels and specialized companies in the sector, as well as international consultants, students will be able to set up their own network of professional relations.
- Free coaching cycle: In addition to their study program, students can benefit from a coaching cycle, including group sessions in various fields, such as emotional coaching, familiar coaching, etc.
- Strategic partnerships developed with industry players: academics, institutions and companies.
- A professional vision: thanks to a faculty from the sector, students have the opportunity to deepen the study of own tools and the analysis of real cases. As a result, they acquire skills that are directly and fundamentally applicable in their chosen field.
The Executive Master Program in Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management is as follows:
- Market Structure, International Hotel Marketing and Strategic Direction,
- Financing of the tourism sector (focus on marketing and sales),
- Online and offline tourism marketing,
- Managerial skills and personal skills,
- E-commerce, online marketing, Revenue Management and pricing structure,
- Internship in a tourist or hotel establishment,
- Graduation thesis.
Graduation work is the development of a general or partial marketing plan focused on marketing, sales or e-commerce. This work should be based on an existing company or for which the references are accessible. The student will also be able to base himself on a new initiative or a project that he would like to launch. The objective is that the student can consolidate the knowledge acquired during the training while working in conditions close to reality.
The Executive Master 's degree in Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management gives you access to the following positions and institutions:
- Commercial director of tourist and hotel enterprises.
- Senior Manager in Tourism and Hospitality Marketing.
- Revenue manager.
- Responsible for e-commerce tourism and hotel.
- Commercial intelligence within central reservations, hotel chains or restaurants.
- Consultant in commercial policies of tourist companies.
- Entrepreneurship in the tourism field.