Executive Master in Real Estate Management
Real estate is not only one of the most important, but also one of the fastest evolving sectors in our economy. Real estate is also a pre-eminently multidisciplinary and competitive business, bringing together actors with different interests. The Master of Real Estate Management (MRE) program provides the necessary insights and skills to better understand and control the complex subject matter of real estate.
Antwerp Management School is an Academic Member of the European Public Real Estate Association (EPRA)
Antwerp Management School is partner of the Flemish Association for Space and Planning (VRP)
The MRE course is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Why choose this program from Antwerp Management School ?
The MRE course provides a solid academic foundation with a link to practice. Following this training will leave an unmistakable mark on your thinking and doing when making decisions and when making strategic decisions. The MRE distinguishes itself through
- The academic approach to real estate science: the academic foundation is laid by domestic and foreign professors.
- unique mix of theory and practice, with specialization in Real Estate Finance, theories are tested against practice, for example: valuation methods and feasibility analyzes are implemented in Excel
- The maximum exchange of knowledge and experience thanks to the participation of university real estate professionals with different backgrounds and functions. Each participant starts from his own expertise and personally accumulated experience, tests this against others and in this way contributes to the joint learning process
- Access to the alumni association RES, Real Estate Society (RES), access to continuing education, access to the international real estate network of RICS.
The training is recognized as continuing education by the Order of Flemish Bars.
Start: 20 September 2019
Every Friday from 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm (occasionally all day from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm) and on Saturdays from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm.
In the 2nd year 1 or 2 seminars are organized on Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning.
- On request with the program management
Including: documentation, syllabi, manuals, catering, costs of residential sessions and excursions and the 1st year membership fee of the Real Estate Society (RES) alumni association after graduation. The invoicing can be split over 2 years.
The following course units from the 1st year can also be taken separately:
- Real estate markets and location: € 5400
- Real estate law: € 5750
- Appraisal leather: € 5950
The following Terms and Conditions apply to our programs.
Antwerp Management School
- Early Bird rate: Registration procedure completed and advance of € 1000 paid before 31 May 2019: an Early Bird rate of the price (free of VAT)
- SME portfolio: Flemish SMEs receive subsidies from the Flemish Government
- Training vouchers: individual participants can use training vouchers
- Public and Social Profit sector: participants from public and social profit organizations enjoy adjusted conditions. For this, contact the Program Manager.
You have a master's degree, sufficient prior knowledge of real estate or real estate engineering and at least 3 years of relevant practical experience in the real estate sector.
Diploma / Certificate
Masters in Real Estate Management is a postgraduate master's program recognized by the government. After successfully taking the exams, you will receive the diploma 'Master in Real Estate Management'.