Quality means the ability to satisfy moral and material, social and economic needs, typical of civil and productive life. Quality needs in the food sector fall into the category of primary needs and are also characterized by a strong social value. As such, they are protected, in the first instance, by specific national and / or national legislation. Food safety is the basic requirement that must always and in any case be satisfied, constituting, as such, a pre-competitive factor for operators in the sector.
Quality assurance in the market, required in all sectors of socio-economic activity as a prerequisite for customer and consumer confidence, is of great importance in the agri-food sector by virtue of the requirements of safety, genuineness, but also typicality, tradition. , environmental protection and sustainable development that related products are required to satisfy. It is therefore fundamental for companies to have qualified figures able to manage the various forms of certification that are applicable (product, process, system) that are related and complementary, also with specific reference to food safety issues, as well as to the more general problems of economic and social quality.
The Executive Master in Quality Systems and Agri-food Safety is a specialization course aimed at those who want to professionalize and / or specialize their knowledge and skills by operating in a complex and constantly evolving sector such as the agri-food sector.
The training course includes the attendance of preparatory modules for the qualification exams: "Auditor / Lead Auditor of Quality Management Systems", "Internal Food Safety Auditor ISO 22000" and "Course for the qualification of internal Auditor for international standards of the chains distribution. " Outgoing skills are highly professional as the Quality Management Systems Auditor qualification module is certified by KHC (Know How Certification srl), an ACCREDIA accredited body for the qualification of courses and professional figures, while the Food Safety Auditor and Auditor modules Internal for international standards distribution chains are managed with NSF Italy srl.
The course will also address issues related to the rampant development of the new certifications required by the Italian and foreign large-scale retail trade: BRC, IFS. The program is structured in such a way as to provide a vision of the general structure of the standards and protocols of reference to in order to allow identifying the main steps to be taken to correctly set up a Company Management System, whether it is aimed at compliance with international standards (ISO 9001: 2015; ISO 22000: 2005) or at the standards required by Large Distribution (BRC, IFS) .
During the training course in the classroom, the learner will conduct a further orientation interview with his tutor and will fill in a placement form where he will be able to present the professional goals, the role he will want to fill and the corporate sector of preference, in line with the training path . Furthermore, it will express its needs in the field of logistics. The results on the contacts / interviews will be communicated to the learner, through an innovative and automated service, which will alert the master to send his curriculum vitae to the company concerned.
- Bologna: March 2019
- Verona: May 2019
- Ancona: June 2019
- Rome: July 2019
- Bologna: October 2019
- Verona: November 2019
Roles and Competences
- Quality management and food safety management system auditor
- Quality manager'
- Laboratory technician (food products)
- Laboratory manager (agri-food products)
Following the training the student, through participation in active lessons, corporate cases, project work, role playing, group work supervised by teachers and tutors, will acquire the following knowledge, tools and skills:
- Know the evolution of food product certification standards;
- Orientation in the mandatory legislation and in the field of food product labeling;
- Implement a self-control manual according to the HACCP method;
- To know the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and to the hygienic norms of the personnel assigned to the handling of food products;
- Know the methods of accreditation, the certification of food products and the principles of quality management;
- Know the requirements and criteria for compliance with the ISO 9001: 2008 and UNI EN ISO 19011: 2012 standards;
- Elaborate audit programs, an audit plan, a checklist; document audit of a Quality Management Manual;
- Know the process of communication, performance and closure of company audit processes;
- Know the IFS v.6 standard, scoring system and certification rating;
- Know the requirements and compliance criteria, as well as the IFS certification process;
- Know the BRC v.6 standard, its evolution and the certification process;
- Know the UNI EN ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management Systems) standards, 22002-01 and 22003;
- Know the ISO 22000 certification process and auditing techniques.
Program taught in: