Executive Master in Public Management
The interest in management in the public sector has vastly increased. The swift and increasingly complex social changes have altered the government’s role substantially. Politics, policy, and governance can no longer function well without management. A strong service demands knowledge, insight, and creativity of the modern government functionary.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
The Master in Public Management examines a diverse range of current tendencies in governmental management. This course offers:
- Academic embedding.
- Attention for the government official in policy and as a manager.
- An interdisciplinary context.
- Theoretic concepts linked with a practical elaboration.
- Enriching exchange experiences with peer-students of different policy levels.
- Content fit for professionals who work full-time in the public sector: part-time formula, timetable, specific forms education, and evaluation.
What can you expect?
Content level: strategic
After attending this program
- You will have a broad and in-depth knowledge of the most current management methods and techniques.
- You can identify, research, analyze, report both orally and written and contribute to policy problems and their solution, both individually and in a team, using your acquired knowledge.
- You can develop solutions to public policy problems (ethical, social and juridical), test these critically and implement them with strong arguments.
- You can function in a performing way and excel in leading or facilitating (staff) functions on different levels of policy.
Dublin descriptors en learning results Master in Public Management.
Starts: 27th of September 2016
Duration: 2 years, part-time
Always on Tuesday from 13:30 – 21:00
€7950 (VAT exempted)
Includes: documentation, syllabi, books, catering
Excludes: travel costs, costs of the residential seminar (€250, VAT excl.)
Antwerp Management School
“Master in Public Management” is an acknowledged MaNaMa course. Successfully finishing the finals and master test awards you the degree of “Master in Public Management”. This course is accredited by the NVAO.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2018