Program and Project Management
- It provides an integrated view of business management, combined with Program and Project Management.
- Permanent contact with the business reality , through the sharing of knowledge and experiences, conducted by specialists in the area of Project Management .
- Skills development through the study of real practical cases, national and international.
- Preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certification , recognized worldwide, which ensures its holders the training, experience and competence to lead and manage projects.
- Technicians, cadres and managers of companies or public bodies, with experience in Project Management, who intend to deepen and enrich their knowledge in Project Management.
- Executives who wish to acquire knowledge in this area, as a way to expand their possibilities in the job market.
- Managers and members of project management offices or areas of planning and control.
- Professionals working in a design environment or in projected companies.
- Management consultants.
What distinguishes this program
- Based on the capital of experience and knowledge accumulated in more than a dozen editions, several renowned companies are continuously betting on this program as an essential base for the training of their current and future project managers.
- It addresses the latest concepts and main trends in the area of Project Management, as is the case with agile methodologies.
- History of success in preparing several project managers for the prestigious PMP® certification through the development of essential knowledge and skills.
- It provides participants with specialized knowledge and allows them to obtain the necessary training credits to take the PMP® or CAPM® exam .
- (PMP and CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.).
- Develops active learning methods oriented to know-how through the use of Project Management toolkits and simulations in the Microsoft Project ® tool .
- It promotes the articulation between the instrumental skills of Project Management and the themes of leadership , team management and negotiation .
- It allows discussion, sharing and learning with other participants and teachers.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with experts in the field, with a high reputation in the national and international market.
Helloquence / Unsplash
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Leadership and Organizational Communication
- Benefits Management
- Strategy, Portfolio and Programs
- Financial Performance Analysis
- High Performance Teams
- Requirements Analysis
- Change management
- Project Financing
- Contract and Supplier Management Techniques
- Agile Methodologies
- Stakeholder Negotiation and Management
- Risk Management Techniques
- Project Monitoring, Control and Closure Techniques
- Social Intervention Project
- Preparation for PMP® Certification
What does it require?
- Minimum professional experience of two years.
- Maturity, challenge awareness and motivation.
- Evaluation of the Curriculum Vitae .
- Interview with Program Director.
About the School
Ter sido a primeira Escola de Negócios de formação de executivos, associada a uma universidade, a nascer em Portugal é um facto desde 1988. Facto construído, entre outros, pela figura incontornável de ... Read More