Executive Master in Personal Financial Planning
Personal financial planning is gaining importance on the daily. Wealthy individuals are looking for experts to guide them in structuring their capital both on short-term and long-term more than ever. Financial planning is the preferred method to make statements on building, sustaining and assuring the financial independence of people.
In this part-time Executive Master in Personal Financial Planning you will learn to master juridical, fiscal, social and economical aspects relevant for an optimal structuring of capital. Financial independence can only be guaranteed when all domains are tuned to one another.
The program is built in a way that you can flexibly follow the whole master course. Your choice - apply for the 2-year program or take the modular route.
For more information on the modules: see their respective pages:
- Finance Planner
- Estate Planner
- Pension Planner
- Tax Planner
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
- This is the only accredited Master degree in financial planning in Belgium.
- At the end of the program, you are capable to execute the whole trail of structuring income and capital for your client.
- The modular approach and flexible application allow you to apply immediately and take your available study time in account.
- Increased possibilities to become one of the coveted FSMA accreditations (FMSA-accredited under the number 500009 A + B in the context of statutory education).
- This course is acknowledged by the National Chamber of Notaries, IAB, IBR, and BIBF (continuous education).
- Top experts in every subarea.
- An extensive network of expert alumni in financial planning.
What can you expect?
Content level: deepening expertise.
After attending this program
- You will possess the necessary interdisciplinary knowledge on juridical, fiscal, social and economical domains.
- You can work out a cash flow planning based on a capital inventory and return and expense analysis.
- You are capable of assessing and optimizing private and professional capital goals.
- You have insight into the elements which influence the client’s investment strategy.
- You can provide expert advice regarding wealth and the probability of meeting targets.
- You have the necessary know-how to attract wealthy clients and build long-term relationships with them.
Dublin descriptors en learning results Master in Personal Financial Planning.
Starts: September 2016
Duration: 2 years, part-time
In-class sessions are organized on Tuesdays from 13:00 – 21:00
€ 13900 (VAT exempted)
Includes: documentation, books and residential opening seminar. Billing can be split over 2 years.
Antwerp Management School
Candidates should hold a master degree (or an equaled by sufficient working experience) and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience. Foreknowledge on investments and financial markets, civil right law, and trade law are required.
The “Master in Personal Financial Planning” is officially acknowledged by the Flemish Community. Upon successfully completing the program, the masters’ degree “Master in Personal Financial Planning” will be awarded.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2018