Leadership 4.0 - creating leaders of the future!
- A flexible, 12-month, part-time programme including 5 week-long modules
- Two core components for each module: Management and Technology
- Study in 3 different cities: London, Turin, and Paris
- Network with our 60,000-strong alumni and C-level professionals
Duration & Location
- 12-months part-time program, designed to meet the schedules of busy executives.
- Study at three ESCP Europe campuses: London, Turin, and Paris.
Profile & Languages
- Age range 35-51 (Designed for professionals with an Engineering or Technology -based background or any other discipline with relevant work experience in a Technology, Manufacturing, or Engineering sector or industry).
- Strategic thinking and leading technological and organizational change.
- Actively contributes to the development of Industry 4.0 Solutions.
- Understand the main implications of technological changes in production systems.
- Manage complex and technologically advanced portfolios of supplies and suppliers.
- Take on new leadership challenges while creating developments in new manufacturing systems.
About the School
A pioneer for the past 200 years, ESCP Europe can be proud of a large number of innovations successfully adopted all around the world. It remains the only pan-European school, with six campuses in Ber ... Read More