Management and Performance Control
- Develop a strategic and integrated vision of the business, anchored in Management and Performance Control , with a view to creating value.
- Analyze the main trends in the design of Performance Evaluation and Management Control models.
- To learn the fundamental tools, techniques and instruments for mastering the criteria and methods for assessing the performance of organizations.
- Develop skills that provide executives with sensitivity so that they can apply, in a practical and effective way, the knowledge acquired, contributing to the reinforcement of a culture of rigor and excellence in the management of organizations.
- Stimulate the practical application of the skills developed through the design and promotion of Management and Performance Control Assessment models in real organizational contexts.
- Managers, middle and senior staff of organizations, responsible for the areas of planning, management control, accounting and finance.
- Responsible for business units, or responsibility centers, auditors, controllers, consultants, ROC and ROC candidates.
- Professionals, current or potential, responsible for the construction, execution and control of budgets.
- Executives wishing to acquire, update or deepen knowledge in this area, namely in the definition of objectives and respective monitoring.
What distinguishes this program
- It addresses Management and Performance Control, in an integrated perspective, in order to support the achievement of the strategic vision and the execution of the organizations' business strategy.
- It is based on the deepening of the main themes, at the level of Management Control, supported by cutting-edge tools and instruments for monitoring organizational performance .
- It develops the skills and knowledge necessary to measure the creation of value, globally and by segment, in a multidimensional perspective, conceiving an adequate performance reporting .
- It allows diagnosing the systems in operation and conducting a survey of future needs, in a correct and precise manner, with a view to implementing a true performance management culture in organizations.
- It stimulates the design, development and implementation of instruments for measuring, monitoring, evaluating and managing the performance of managers and the performance of organizations.
- It provides contact with a faculty of excellence , which combines a permanent link to business reality with academic qualification and the production of knowledge in the areas of planning and management control.
Jeshoots / Unsplash
- Management Control Framework
- Management Strategy and Control
- Financial Performance and Accountability
- Financial Performance Analysis
- People Management and Organizational Behavior
- Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Project Management Control
- Project Financing
- Corporate Tax Management
- Performance Evaluation and Incentives
- Management Control of Economic Groups
- Modeling Management Control Systems
- Management and Total Quality Control
- A good command of the English language is recommended, used by some speakers and the main language of the bibliography.
- The program may undergo changes and its implementation is subject to a minimum number of participants.
What does it require?
- Minimum professional experience of two years.
- Maturity, challenge awareness and motivation.
- Evaluation of the Curriculum Vitae .
- Interview with Program Director.
About the School
Ter sido a primeira Escola de Negócios de formação de executivos, associada a uma universidade, a nascer em Portugal é um facto desde 1988. Facto construído, entre outros, pela figura incontornável de ... Read More