- Dates: From 01/15/2021 to 01/22/2022
- Place: Palacio de la Bolsa ( Madrid) or Virtual
- Hours: Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Duration: 268 hours
- Price: € 10,000
This year, to the development of the course in face-to-face format, we added the flexibility of being able to attend the sessions VIRTUAL by broadcasting them via live streaming. In this way, the student who, due to professional or personal circumstances, cannot attend a session will not lose the continuity of the course.
This circumstance also offers an added advantage for all those professionals who reside outside of Madrid and who have difficulties to regularly attend face-to-face classes, since they will be able to register for the course in virtual format without having to travel to attend the classes through the classroom virtual. The cost of the Master in this modality is € 8,000.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this modality, indicate that you must include the following code when formalizing the registration: "VIRTUAL" and the corresponding discount will be applied.
If you have any questions, write to email@example.com and we will explain the methodology.
The process of internationalization of financial markets, together with the greater complexity of the products traded in them, have highlighted the growing need for professional experts in the measurement and management of the different risks that an entity faces. .
For this, it is necessary to have a solid quantitative base that allows them to know and apply the different techniques for evaluating and mitigating the risks associated with any financial product.
In order to fully respond to an important challenge, Instituto BME launched in 2000 the Executive Master in Risk Management, which has become the market standard.
Students who complete this master's degree will be in a position to face with all the guarantees of success the exams corresponding to the Financial Risk Manager (GARP, Global Association of Risk Professionals) and Certified Risk Manager ( PRMIA, Professional Risk Manager's International Association) accreditations, such as The results obtained by our students attest to this.
Internships in companies: for junior candidates, if any, there will be some internship positions available in areas related to the contents of the master, in leading companies in the sector.
- Graduates in Economic or Business Sciences with a high quantitative profile
- Graduates in Physics.
- Graduates in Mathematics
And with at least two years of experience in a financial institution, interested in obtaining high-level training in the area of risk management.
Prepare high-level specialists in financial risk management with the possibility of obtaining international approval by taking exams for the benchmark certifications: the Financial Risk Manager (GARP, Global Association of Risk Professionals) and the Certified Risk Manager (PRMIA, Professional Risk Manager's International Association).
- Registration period open until places are covered
- 10% discount for registrations paid before November 6, 2020
- Consult discounts for groups
- Limited places
- The period of the course may be altered due to holidays
- The selection process will be carried out through an interview with the academic director once the registration is formalized
To obtain the Executive Master's Degree in Financial Risk Management, the following requirements must be met:
- Obtain a passing grade in the final course work carried out by the student according to a script presented and accepted by the academic directors.
- Obtain an average passing grade in the exams taken in the course.
- Comply with an attendance of at least 90% of the hours taught. Students who do not meet these requirements may receive a certificate of attendance if they have attended at least 70% of the hours taught.
About the School
Instituto BME es el centro de formación de Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), el cuarto operador de mercados en Europa. Se constituye en 2005 continuando con la labor de difusión llevada a cabo desde ... Read More