- From October 2019 to July 2020
- Border delivery: July 2020
- Place: Gran Canaria
Aimed at professionals who wish to deepen in a practical way the main skills of business management, with a vocation for leadership, vision and experience in Management. This program will complement your training and participate in an enriching experience that will bring differential value to your career. The cloister has executives and heads of companies such as: Grupo Dinosol, Toyota Canarias SA, JH Stromberg Advisors and Consultants, La Escalera de Fumío, Caixabank.
Direction and Strategy
- Corporate strategy and decision making
- Introduction to finance
- Applied economics
- Digital transformation
Management and Development
- Corporate finance
- Taxation and legal environment
- Strategic marketing management
- Direction and development of talent
Consolidation and Expansion
- Internationalization Directorate
- Business ethics, CSR and RC
- Innovation - BIG DATA
- Management control
- Management skills
- Business skills
- Professional and personal development (INDIVIDUALIZED SESSIONS)
- MASTERCLASS (MicroFinance)
CEO (Chief Executive Officer) / COMPANY EXECUTIVE ADDRESS
- Integral management and Accountability to the Board of Directors.
- Transformation of the business model
- Adaptation of the instructions to the strategic objectives
- The experience of the CEO (with guest)
- The global manager
- Management of the multinational company
CFO (Chief Financial Officer) / FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Strategic planning of the financing and investment of the company
- Optimization of the capital structure: cost of capital, debt, shares
- Profitability of the project, investment and shareholder
- Fixed rent
- Market of demerits
- Invest in equity markets
CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) / MARKETING ADDRESS
- Strategic Marketing, Positioning and Competitive Advantage
- Consumer Behavior and Consumer Insight Generation
- The administrative control of the tourist activity. Importance of the European regulation on liberalization of services.
- Market information systems
- Developing 4 P's of Marketing
- Directing Relationship Marketing
COO (Chief Operations Officer) / OPERATIONS ADDRESS
- Operations management
- Supply chain
- Design of products
- Process design
- Capacity, Location and Distribution
- Production management and project management
CINO (Chief Innovation Officer) / INNOVATION DIRECTORATE
- Alignment of the competitive strategy and technological innovation in the company
- Strategic planning of the company's technological innovation
- Communication between managers for the assimilation of the convenience of IT and resistances
- Comparison of technologies and investment decision in IT
- Process of implementation of technological innovation projects
- Implementation of technological innovation processes: case study EP1
Our approach facilitates the application of knowledge and tools to the reality of companies immediately.
Our face-to-face classes are based on the generation of skills with participative dynamics.
Study of real cases
We address the real cases of reference in each of the matters for decision making.
Blended System: Face-to-face sessions and Online Education
Our face-to-face sessions are combined with the contents of support in the virtual classroom.
The students develop their supervised projects in teams that will be presented at the end of the Program.
To access the programs, applicants must be university graduates and / or have a minimum work experience of three years in managerial or intermediate positions. The academic direction of the master will decide in each case through an analysis of the academic and professional record and a personal interview, if the applicants meet the minimum requirement of training and / or experience to carry out the program.
This amount includes:
- The classes.
- Documentation provided throughout the Program.
- Access to the virtual classroom.
Program taught in: