Si vous êtes intéressé par ce programme en français, veuillez cliquer ici.
In an increasingly globalized and competitive world, where the present and future of business lies in foreign markets, the Executive Master in International Business (EMIB) gives a solution to the growing demand for professional expertise in international business and foreign trade.
The Executive Master in International Business (EMIB) is a program comprising 18 management and leadership courses. These will equip you with the skills needed for the many strategic areas of a company trading in international markets.
Are you ready for the challenge?
We will train you as a professional, providing you with the best tools for business analysis. In a practical way, learn all the skills required for the management and administration of an internationally-oriented company.
Acquire management skills and techniques necessary for communication, management, and negotiation in a global setting.
- Work through challenges in the latest international management trends, adopting the role of executive decision-maker in real business scenarios.
- Train and develop all the skills required to lead a business in a multicultural environment, utilizing exercises and situations where participants experience the challenge of working in a global context, alongside different cultures.
- Exchange experiences with participants from around the world, always with the expert help of top-level teachers in various disciplines, sharing knowledge and experience through practical, educational and interactive educational media.
9 core courses
- Cross-cultural Management
- Marketing in a Globalised World
- International Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- HRM in International Organisations
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Project Management
5 specialized courses
to choose from the list below:
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Digital Transformation
- Organizational Behaviour
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Financial Management
- Big Data & Business Analytics
- Bachelor/Master degree and
- 2 years of professional experience related to the program
Documents to be included
- Copy of the Bachelor/Master diploma
- One reference letter
- Letter of motivation
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of identity card/passport
- A photo in jpg format
Important: Students who are required to authenticate their documents may begin the course prior to obtaining the authenticated documentation and must present the appropriate documents in the first year.
Senior Manager, Global Customer Operations, EXPEDIA Group
“This program is all about a very hands-on type of learning and something you can apply directly to your job”
“I choose this program because of the strength of the curricula, the flexibility and because of the amount of applicability. This program is all about the hands-on type of learning and something you can apply directly to your job. That was the key decision-maker for me when I selected this Programme.
In spite of being an online program, the level of interaction is very high and the level of feedback is extremely customized and personalized. What I really love is the fact that you get plenty of feedback about each assignment and that allows you also to see the applicability of what you do into your day to day job. Not only you learn a lot from the professors but you also learn a lot from the participation, from the different classmates, all of the different debates and the calls for participation that the professors do.
I can definitely say that I am becoming a more rounded professional due to all of the knowledge that I am acquiring in the courses.”
Deputy Head of E-Commerce
ECOVACS Robotics, Germany
“Nowadays people need cross-cultural, multicultural experiences and I do really think that the real good asset of this kind of program are to meet so many people from the whole world”
“Nowadays people more and more need cross-cultural and multi-cultural experiences. One of the assets of this Programme is also meeting a lot of interesting people from all over the world. In the EMIB you get to learn from all of them in terms of culture and business, and in terms of exchanging good practices and helping each other. Studying EMIB I have met a lot of interesting people who helped me to broaden my scope.”
About the School
Established in 1819, ESCP is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offe ... Read More