In an increasingly globalized and competitive world, where the present and the future of companies are in foreign markets, the EMIB program provides a solution to the growing demand for professional expertise in international affairs and foreign trade.
Intended to train professionals capable of leading companies with a presence in international markets, the main goal of this 14-course online program is to provide participants with the necessary skills in the many strategic areas of a company active on the international markets. international markets.
Are you ready for the challenge?
We will train you as a professional and provide you with the best analysis tools. In practice, you will acquire all the skills necessary for the management and administration of an international company.
You will acquire the skills and techniques necessary for communication, management and negotiation in a global context.
- Practice the challenges of the latest international management trends by taking on the role of an executive decision maker in real business scenarios.
- Train yourself and develop the skills to lead a business in a multicultural environment through exercises and situations where you will experience the challenge of working in a global context, alongside different cultures.
- Share your experiences: Always accompanied by high-level teachers from a variety of disciplines, share with participants from around the world and share your knowledge and experiences through practical, educational and interactive educational media.
9 fundamental courses
- Intercultural management
- Business Internationalization
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Analysis of financial statements
- Project management
5 specialized courses
To choose from the list below:
- Economics for Management
- Innovate and Undertake
- Operations Management
- Digital Transformation
- Management Control
- Operations and Management
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Corporate Finance
- Big Data and Connected Objects
- Bachelor / Master degree and
- 2 years of professional experience related to the program
Documents to attach
- Copy Degree of License / Master
- Letter of recommendation
- Cover letter
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID / Passport
- Photo in jpg format
Important: Students who are required to authenticate their documents can begin the course before obtaining the authenticated documentation, and must submit the documents in the first year in order to have their credits validated.
Program taught in: