In an increasingly globalized and competitive world, where the present and future of business lies in foreign markets, the Executive Master in International Business (EMIB) gives a solution to the growing demand for professional expertise in international business and foreign trade.
The Executive Master in International Business (EMIB) is a program comprising 18 management and leadership courses. These will equip you with the skills needed for the many strategic areas of a company trading in international markets.
Are you ready for the challenge?
We will train you as a professional, providing you with the best tools for business analysis. In a practical way, learn all the skills required for the management and administration of an internationally-oriented company.
Acquire management skills and techniques necessary for communication, management, and negotiation in a global setting.
- Work through challenges in the latest international management trends, adopting the role of executive decision-maker in real business scenarios.
- Train and develop all the skills required to lead a business in a multicultural environment, utilizing exercises and situations where participants experience the challenge of working in a global context, alongside different cultures.
- Exchange experiences with participants from around the world, always with the expert help of top-level teachers in various disciplines, sharing knowledge and experience through practical, educational and interactive educational media.
9 core courses
- Cross-cultural Management
- Marketing in a Globalised World
- International Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- HRM in international Organisations
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Project Management
5 specialized courses
to choose from the list below:
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Digital Transformation
- Organizational Behaviour
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Financial Management
- Big Data & Business Analytics
- Bachelor / Master degree and
- 2 years of professional experience related to the program
Documents to be included
- Copy of the Bachelor / Master diploma
- One reference letter
- Letter of motivation
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of identity card/passport
- A photo in jpg format
Important: Students who are required to authenticate their documents may begin the course prior to obtaining the authenticated documentation and must present the appropriate documents in the first year.
Program taught in: