Executive Master in Event Organization and Business Tourism
First day of university
Price in euros
Terms of Access
BAC 3 and 2 years / years of experience
professional in the sector
The Executive Master in Event Organization and Business Tourism aims to train professionals and executives capable of leading business projects focused on the planning and management of different types of events (Meetings, incentives, conferences exhibitions, conventions, trade shows, etc.).
The training is also focused on mastering the concepts of protocol strategies, communication and public relations. Through this specialized program, students build their capacity to support the development of tourism through its "Business Tourism" branch.
Key words: specialization and development
The Executive Master Program in Event Organization and Business Tourism was developed in collaboration with the operational and institutional actors of the sector in order to provide an answer to the issues related to the development and growth of the sector on the one hand , and the needs of the labor market, on the other hand.
The Executive Master in Event Organization and Business Tourism aims to specialize in making you an expert in event management and business tourism.
At the end of your career, you will be managers with the following skills, abilities and values:
- Knowledge of the MICE industry (Meeting, Incentives, Conferences
- Global vision: through its doubly international and entrepreneurial scope, this Executive Master aims to train managers able to effectively manage projects related to the theme of the latter
- Strategic Plan Development: Provide students with key tools for the development and operational application of national and international strategic plans within the MICE industry.
- Innovation and sustainable management: thanks to a training both global and specialized, you will be able to develop both your creativity and innovation, but also a sustainable management approach to the sector.
- Managerial and personal skills: while maintaining its international orientation, this program will allow you to acquire the necessary skills to manage optimally, a team in a participative, serene and favorable environment.
Benefits of the program
Ostelea Rabat designed its training program taking into account the reality and needs of the market.
That's not all ! Ostelea Rabat also relied on the Group's expertise in training to develop a program that is faithful to the school's promise: training that is largely oriented towards the reality of the sector from a practical point of view.
Choosing the Executive Master in Event Planning and Business Tourism will give you the following benefits:
- Learn how to manage your "personal brand": through learning job search techniques on the one hand, and mastering personal marketing or "personal branding" on the other hand, you will develop the skills necessary for management your own image in order to detect professional opportunities in Morocco and internationally.
- Development of "soft skills": students benefit from a cycle of coaching and personal development allowing them to improve their managerial capacities and their leadership.
- Extensive program of visits to fairs and thematic events: during their course, students will be invited to participate and / or organize fairs, congresses, fairs and conferences.
- Networking: Through meetings with tourism business leaders and international experts in the field of tourism, students will be able to build their own network of professional relationships.
- Strategic partnerships developed with industry players: academics, institutions and companies.
The Executive Master Program in Event Organization and Business Tourism is as follows:
- Structure and financing of the international tourism sector;
- Management of companies specializing in business tourism and the organization of events, in a global environment;
- International marketing, event protocol and business tourism;
- Compulsory internship;
- Graduation thesis.
The process of learning the various subjects will be concluded and will be synthesized by a final work that will consist in the development of an entrepreneurial project of organization of events and business tourism to allow to put in practice the application of the teaching received and the experience gained during the training. The work will be done in groups of maximum three persons and under the supervision of a tutor specialized in the field that the group will have chosen.
The Executive Master 's degree in Event Organization and Business Tourism gives you access to the following positions and institutions:
- Organization of cultural events commissioned by private or public companies.
- Companies that use sponsorship or sponsorship as a means of communication and require qualified professionals to manage the organization of events, able to design profitable projects from the point of view of visibility and return on investment.
- State, regional or municipal public institutions in charge of setting up cultural and artistic policies through the design, planning and management of events related to these areas.
- Companies dedicated to the organization of fairs and other promotional events in the field of public relations.
- Hotel establishments dedicated to hosting events such as congresses and conferences.
Program taught in: