Why Study this Executive Master?
You’ll make a difference in your career thanks to this transformative program and its global approach. Once you have completed the program, you will feel conﬁdent in your abilities to solve any digital challenges you may come up against.
This Executive Master contains both online and onsite sessions, the latter of which will take place in Barcelona during a one-month period. These face-to-face sessions take on a highly strategic approach and focus on the key digital disciplines you need in order to correctly diagnose problems and make decisions.
Furthermore, each subject in the curriculum boasts the support of a team of expert mentors who will help you to ensure your business plan is fully adapted to digital environments. They will become your “board of directors" for the program’s 12-month duration; they will share their knowledge with you and offer you support to help consolidate your new insight and your business.
“The main goal of this Executive Master is to acquire the knowledge and abilities needed to ensure your business projects succeed in digital environments, to maximize revenue, and stay at the forefront of your sector.”
- The massive potential your projects will gain thanks to the incorporation of appropriate digital strategies.
- How to establish your digital objectives, measure them, and optimize them.
- How to motivate your digital teams, understanding their needs and adapting yourself to each discipline.
- How to lead a digital project and signiﬁcantly increase its chances for success.
- How to establish the most eﬃcient methodologies to use for each business strategy.
- How to use growth hacking marketing strategies in order to accelerate your business’s growth.
- How to manage your brand’s reputation.
Who is it for?
All managers must understand digital environments. Whether you rely on in-house teams or you hire third parties to carry out your digital business plans, being able to effectively lead these actions will make all the difference when it comes to reaching success and obtaining the best return on investment.
This Executive Master is for you if:
- You must make quick and eﬃcient decisions on digital projects.
- You already lead teams and/or projects but want further training in order to tackle digital challenges.
- You want to be more competitive and not lag behind in the employment market.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to ensure your success.
Strategic Digital Decision-Making
Unit 1 Introduction to Data Analysis
- Big Data
- History of Big Data
- Benefits of analyzing Data to Make Decisions
- Storing Data
- Use of Big Data in Small And Medium-Sized Businesses Small Data
- Merging Bussiness and Technology
Unit 2 Diagnosing the Problem
- Types of Problems and How to Tackle Them
- Diagnosing a Problem
- Decision-Maker Profiles
- Tools for Diagnosing Problems
- Registering Problems in Excel
Unit 3 Defining Objectives
- OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- How to Define Objectives
- Metrics and KPIs
- Relevant Metrics for Business
- Cohort Analysis
Unit 4 The Decision-Making Process
- Why Do We Make Bad Decisions?
- Types of Decisions
- The Decision-Making Process
- Enemies of Decision-Making: Decision Traps
- Open Decision-Making
Unit 5 Advanced Techniques
- The McKinsey Way
- The BCG Matrix
Unit 6 Implementing Decisions
- Understanding the Risks
- Planning Implementation
- Monitoring Progress
- The Strategic Value of Communication
Unit 7 Business Innovation Models
- Design Thinking
- The Lean Startup Model
- The 70/20/10 Learning Method
- Transformation Map: Long-Term Strategy
Unit 8 Corporate Culture
- Characteristics of Corporate Culture
- Improving or Changing Corporate Culture
- Case Studies
Unit 1 Introduction To Creativity
- What is Creativity?
- Creativity in Marketing and Advertising
- The Four Stages of the Creative Process
- Creative Techniques
Unit 2 Digital Communication
- The Media Goes Digital
- Web Languages and Conventions
- Content Strategy
- Branded Content
Unit 3 Design Thinking
- Problem, Idea, and Solution
Unit 4 The Problem
- The Creative Brief
- The Brand’s Tone and Personality
- The Objectives
- The Target
- Rational Benefit vs. Emotional Benefit
- Legal Issues
Unit 5 The Solution
- Creative Strategy
- Brand Image
- The Creative Concept
- The Slogan and the Claim
- The Reason Why
- Techniques for Creating Ideas
- Creative Techniques
Unit 6 Digital Design
- Elements of Web Design
- Navigation and Interface. User-centered Design
- CRO: Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Responsive Design
- E-commerce Design
- Designing Forms
- Designing Surveys
- Designing Calls to Action
Unit 7 Creativity In Digital Media
- Media Strategy
- Social Networks
Unit 8 Digital Tools For Creativity
- Design Tools
- Prototyping Tools
- Case Study
Digital Project Management
Unit 1 The Project Manager
- The Project Manager’s Skills
- Project Management Fields
- The Project Manager’s Responsibilities
Unit 2 Digital Projects
- Disciplines Associated to Digital Projects
- Digital Business Transformation
- Digital Project Phases
- Development Areas of the Project Manager in Digital Projects
Unit 3 Kicking Off The Digital Project
- Defining Objectives
- Project Scope
- Project Timing
- Project Costs and Budget
- Assembling the Work Team
Unit 4 The Human Factor
- Identifying Stakeholders
- Managing the Team and Stakeholders
- Managing Communication During the Project
Unit 5 Developing The Project (I)
- The Brief
- The Three Levels of Web Design
- Information Architecture
- Information Architecture vs. Usability
Unit 6 Project Development (II)
- UI and UX Design
- Programming and Layout
- Domain and Hosting
Unit 7 Work Methodologies
Unit 8 Managing Changes And Conflicts
- Conflicts in the Project
- Problems in the Project
- Solving Conflicts and Problems
- Conflict-Solving Methods
- Managing Changes
Unit 9 Project Management Tools
- Project Management Software
- File-Sharing Tools
Unit 10 Project Testing And Delivery
- Project Report: Project Closure and Delivery
- Success Factors
- Project Review
Unit 1 Introduction to Growth Hacking
- Growth Hacking Philosophy
- The Growth Hacker Profile
- The Growth Hacker’s Role in the Company
- The A2R2 Framework: Growth Hacking Funnel
Unit 2 Recognising the Company’s Situation
- The Startup’s Context
- Objective: Grow Quickly
- Formulating Growth Objectives
Unit 3 Hack the Mind
- Digital Consumer Psychology
- The Online Customer Lifetime Cycle
- The Power of Social Proof
- Emotional Content Strategies
Unit 4 Applying the Scientific Method
- Formulating the Hypothesis
- Investigation and Testing Phase
- Statistical Basis
- Optimize and Repeat
Unit 5 Attracting Clients
- Where do Clients Come From?
- Choosing the Channels
- Tools to Attract
- Building an Effective Mailing List
- Case Study
Unit 6 Activating Sales
- Analyzing the Results
- Presenting the Results
- Automating Processes
Unit 7 Retention and Loyalty
- The End of the Conversion Tunnel
- Creating a Plan to Retain Users
- Customer Retention Tools
- Case Study
Unit 8 Scalability
- Lean Startup Iterations
- Generating Viral Content
- From Client to Prosumer
- Creating a Scalability Plan
- Tools for Scalability
Unit 1 Anatomy Of A Startup
- What Makes a Startup Different?
- Business Models
- Creating the Business Model Canvas
- Formulation of the Value Proposition
Unit 2 Anatomy Of The Entrepreneur
- The Entrepreneur's Mindset
- Types of Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs' Most Common Errors
Unit 3 Lean Startup Methodology
- What is Lean Startup?
- Innovation as a Framework
- Lean Business Plan Creation
- The Importance of Testing
- Success Stories
Unit 4 Ideate And Build
Unit 5 Minimum Viable Product
- Creating the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
Unit 6 Launch
- Quick Launch
- Creating a Low-cost Strategy
Unit 7 Measuring
- Analyzing the Results
- Presenting the Results
- Automating Processes
Unit 8 Learning
- Validated Learning
- Pivoting: Changing your Mind
- Optimizing: Changing or Improving Part of an Idea
- Persevering: Striving Forward
- Review and Tweaking
Online Reputation Management
Unit 1 Corporate Reputation in the Digital Era
- Evaluating the Context: Types of Organisations Reputation
- The New Digital Values; Businesses and their CSR
- Digital Reputation Inside Corporate Reputation
Unit 2 Identity, Positioning and Reputation
- Differences Between Identity and Reputation
- Differences Between Brand Identity and Corporate Identity
- The Brand’s DNA: Vision, Mission, and Values
- Online Brand Positioning
- Defining and Analysing Stakeholders
Unit 3 The Digital Reputation Plan
- The ORM Plan
- Phases and Methodology for an Online Reputation Plan
- Start with Active Listening
- What, When, and How to Listen: Supports and media
- Identifying Opinion Leaders, Influencers, and Social Shakers
- The Active Listening Monitoring Plan
- Active Listening Tools: Search Engines, Web sites, and Social Networks
- Evaluating the Message and its Reach
Unit 4 Tools to Build Digital Reputation
- SEO as the Foundation of Digital Reputation
- Buzz Marketing and Digital Reputation
- User-Generated Content and Types of Users
- Influencer Marketing for ORM
- Action Methods Depending on Results
Unit 5 Crisis And Those Responsible
- What Is and Isn’t a Digital Reputation Crisis
- Types of Crises: Criticism, Conflict, and Crisis
- Don’t Feed the Trolls
- The Crisis Committee
- People Responsible for Each Crisis Phase
Unit 6 Before the Crisis
- Prevention as a Weapon Against a Possible
- Identifying Reputation Crisis Triggers
- Creating a Crisis Manual
- Crisis Simulation
Unit 7 During the Crisis
- Analyzing the Situation and its Scope
- What to Do, When, and Where
- The CEO'S Responsibility During a Crisis
- Priorities During a Crisis
- Creating Statements
- How to Interact with the Media
Unit 8 After the Crisis
- Analyzing the Repercussions on our Reputation
- Updating the Crisis Plan
- SEO After the Crisis
- Creating Postcrisis Statements
- Monitoring the Crisis and Diluting its Impact
- Tools for Reputation Monitoring
User Experience (Ux)
Unit 1 Introduction To Usability
- The Origin of Web Usability
- Concepts Related to Usability
- Cognition and Human Perceptions
- User Experience (UX)
- Importance and Benefits of Web Usability
- Testing and Improving Usability
- The Three Levels of Design
- Usability and UX Specialists
Unit 2 Fundamental Principles Of Usability
- Nielsen’s 10 Usability Heuristics
- Shneiderman’s Rules of Interface Design
- General Recommendations for System Design
- Adapting to Mobile Devices
Unit 3 Usability For Conversion
- Return on Investment
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Management Model
- Landing Pages: Optimising Conversions
- Evaluation and Testing Basics
Unit 4 The Work Process in Usability
- Definition of Requirements and Strategy
- Information Architecture
- The Sitemap
- UX/UI Design
- Deliverables: Wireframes and Prototypes
Unit 5 Evaluation and Testing
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Studies with Users
- How to Plan Studies with Users
Unit 6 Analysis of the User Experience
- Confidence Interval
- Metrics in Usability Studies
- Evaluation of Subjective Opinions
- Metrics for Web Analytics
Unit 7 Service Design
- What is Service Design?
- Moments of Truth
- The Rules for Service Design
- The Design Ladder
- Service Design Techniques
- Service Design Dynamics
Unit 8 Optimising Conversion
- Areas Linked to Conversion Optimisation
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Phases
- Improving Conversion Through Usability
- How to Define Priorities
- Quick wins
Learning Methods and Methodologies
The learning and teaching methodology used at IM Digital Business School is based on personalizing the students’ learning experience as much as possible. This is why students can choose how much time to dedicate to their studies, and they can always count on the guidance and support of the center’s suggested study calendar. This is why we offer three different learning methods:
- Blended learning, which combines onsite and online learning.
- E-learning, in which all the classes and materials are online.
- Onsite learning, based on face-to-face classes.
All learning methods focus on giving the students ample flexibility when managing their time, always within a reference calendar. Your learning experience will be manageable and pleasant thanks to collaborative work, active participation, and permanent contact with the teacher who specializes in the subject. To ensure students receive the support they need, our faculty is comprised of highly-skilled professionals in each digital field.
When studying through the blended learning method, students combine face-to-face classes with online work. Each student receives a work schedule and access to the materials in the virtual campus. Each student also has the support of their teachers and tutor.
When studying through the e-learning method, students work online through our virtual campus. Each student receives a work schedule and access to the materials in the virtual campus. Each student also has the support of their teachers and their tutor.
When studying through the onsite method, students attend in-person classes given by professionals in the field who are specialized in each subject. Each student also has access to the virtual campus with access to video tutorials, masterclasses, subject notes, and activities to further complement their training.
Why choose us?
If you’re not sure where to study, first check what each center can offer you.
We can offer you the following list of advantages for ALL our programs, whether Blended Learning or E-Learning:
- Virtual campus: We have our own online campus that works as an interactive meeting point for the community so all students can participate and interact with each other.
- Fully updated materials: Our materials are constantly being updated and are written with the goal of helping students learn in an efficient and pleasant way.
- Live virtual classes: Face-to-face sessions with the teachers allow you to ask them questions and receive immediate responses.
- Personalized follow-ups with your tutor: Your tutor will comment on your progress so you’ll always know if you’re on the right track.
- Academic monitoring: Your teacher will answer all your questions and correct your work.
- Planning: We offer our students detailed weekly and monthly schedules.
- Forum: Interact with your classmates and teachers, and participate in discussions and debates.
- Teachers: You’ll be in contact with all your teachers from the very first to the very last day of class.
- Masterclasses are given by digital marketing gurus.
- Access to IM’s archive of masterclasses.
- ISIC card*: International Student Identity Card with over 45,000 discounts worldwide.
- Onsite classes/Classrooms**: All our classrooms are equipped with cutting-edge HP computers and digital boards. They are all modern and furnished with the best technology and free high-performance optic fiber Wi-Fi (300 GB) with Aruba access points, the most advanced ones on the market.
- Study hall**: You can access our classrooms if you don’t have a quiet place to study or if you need a place with the latest technology. (Check our study hall schedule.)
- Dual degree*: You will receive a diploma from IM and accreditation from the Abat Oliba CEU University.
- Pioneers in Digital Marketing: We have been acquiring experience and resources in Digital Marketing training for the past ten years. We didn’t adapt to the digital world; we were born into it and grew up online. Our center offered Spain’s first-ever Master’s Degree in Digital Marketing and so far 27 groups have graduated from this program.
(*) Excluding certified courses and English language courses.
(**) Barcelona headquarters. Check for other offices.
|Blended Program||Online Program|
1500 hours in 12 months (Barcelona onsite program: 1 month)
Barcelona admissions open
|1500 hours in 12 months|
|Equivalence: 60 credits||Equivalence: 60 credits|
|Price €15,000||Price €12,000|
Admission And Requirements
Access to this program is restricted to candidates who have an academic degree. Candidates who do not hold an academic degree will be able to access the program by virtue of their professional achievements, training, or equivalent achievements.
Aside from these requirements, candidates must fill in an application for admission and, depending on the result of the application, candidates may be requested to perform a personal interview.
If the candidate has not been accepted, IM will issue a full refund of the enrolment fees.
We cannot guarantee confirmation of your place until the process has been completed. Places will be allocated in strict order of enrolment and the process will have a duration of approximately 72 hours.
Additionally, IM may request other information such as your CV, cover letter, level of English, work experience, and/or certificates as proof of the information that has been provided.
The goal is to guide students towards their ideal study program according to their prior training, experience, available time, and training objectives.
About the School
IM es la mayor Digital Business School del mundo, con presencia en más de 20 países y más de 50 programas formativos que abarcan todas las disciplinas de negocio digital. Ofrecemos doble titulación, ... Read More