Call: October 25
Hours: Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 09:00 to 14:00.
Place: Calle Serrano 213, Madrid
Taking advantage of all the data we generate is a challenge for the business world and has become one of the main challenges for large companies.
There are few Big Data professionals capable of implementing information structures to store, process and exploit data. It is your opportunity to position yourself as one of the most demanded and best paid professionals.
MBIT School is the Technical School of Reference in Data Science, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
This master enables you to:
- Know in depth the different Big Data architectures to be able to develop real projects.
- Store, process and analyze large volumes of data.
- Management of tools necessary for the processing of massive data such as Map Reduce, Sqoop, Flume, Hive, Impala and Elastic Search.
- Know and manage Big Data solutions in Cloud with the main providers: AWS, Google, Microsoft.
- Learn to handle the most used languages for advanced data analysis: R and Python.
- Develop advanced dashboards with visualization tools such as Power BI, CARTO and those based on specialized R and Python libraries.
Who is it for?
Technical professionals or technology enthusiasts who want to focus their professional career towards information systems, using Business Intelligence and Big Data technologies.
Master's Degree in Big Data, Cloud and Analytics by MBIT School .