The Executive Master in Marketing Management and Innovation in Sales - Face (Madrid) of MSMK, is designed to become a leader of the marketing department, with a high specialization in Marketing and Sales, allowing you to get an overview of the market, to transform the current changes in behavior consumers in a competitive advantage for your company.
The development of the Master Executive in Marketing Management and Innovation in Sales it will allow you to identify and develop the most effective strategies and actions in marketing, from a multisectoral vision and a clear technological approach to this, throughout the development of the program is intended to students master the main techniques for data management and information collaboration and influence to get the consumer to understand the change and its management as variable success, strengthen the presence of the brand and the consumer experience, optimize the diversity of channels and devices in the overall marketing strategy, optimize financial and people resources in this new environment and understand the main technological tools applied in marketing and sales. The Master which is designed for professionals with at least 5 years experience in relevant positions in marketing or sales, senior entrepreneurs or intrapreneurs and other professionals, with extensive professional experience and who wish to be redirected towards the areas of marketing and sales possesses an Employment Lifetime.
The Executive Master in Marketing Management and Innovation in Sales - Face (Madrid) of MSMK allows you to develop the program in the facilities of the emblematic street Principe de Vergara in Madrid, allowing you to combine your profession with your highly specialized in Management and Marketing, training can attend conferences, seminars and workshops by prestigious speakers, you will work in small and cloister of quality composed of executives of national and multinational companies and where you will benefit from an Employment Lifetime groups.
01.DIRECCIÓN MARKETING AND STRATEGIC PLANNING STRATEGIC PLANNING MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING
- Marketing strategies and value creation.
- The exchange value: needs, wants and demands.
- Markets and demand. The technological factor.
- The strategic planning process.
- PEST analysis, market-client segmentation and positioning environment.
- Competitive analysis and information systems.
- How to develop competitive advantages in technology-based marketing.
- Integrated marketing plan.
- Technologies applied to marketing.
- The extended marketing mix: info + innovation.
- Operational marketing and strategic marketing: integration.
- Control models and key indicators.
02.COMPORTAMIENTO CONSUMER AND experiential marketing
- The Experience Economy: a new scenario for the consumer to understand and comprehend.
- Experiential Marketing. Consumer value.
- The vision of experiential research: what techniques and tools used depending on the objectives.
- Analysis, roles and types of consumers.
- The design experience.
- Customer Relationship Management to Customer Experience Management.
- How the new paradigm affects consumer awareness.
- The paper used in generating experiences.
- Tools for monitoring and creating experiences.
- Experiential Marketing (XM). Management model.
- Common Mistakes in projects customer and employee satisfaction.
- How to tackle a project of experiential innovation.
- Technologies applied to consumer awareness.
- Innovation as a strategy.
- Myth vs lead it to ask the customer.
- Facing the first stage of innovation: Creativity and design thinking.
- Open innovation and crowdsourcing.
- Barriers and opportunities to sell an innovation project from marketing.
- Technology watch, benchmarking, competitive intelligence and examples from marketing to innovate.
- Developments since the product to selling solutions and value-added services.
- Innovation and product design.
- Co-creation of experiences.
- Change management.
- Management adversity.
04.SISTEMA INFORMATION IN MARKETING
- How to build and develop an effective information system.
- Treatment techniques of information.
- Strategy and business intelligence.
- Managing data into information.
- Data integration.
- Big Data.
- Principles of strategic analysis in Marketing and Sales.
- Fundamentals and analytical skills to understand the market.
- How to improve the analytical capacity.
- Customer segmentation.
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV).
- Identifying market opportunities.
- Customer acquisition.
- Cross and up selling.
- Churning and attrition.
- Response Analysis of marketing campaigns and incentives.
- Product portfolio.
- Prevention of neglect and delinquency.
- Fraud detection.
- Fundamentals and techniques of web analytics.
- Google Analytics: the use and optimization of campaigns.
- Measurement and interpretation of the main reports.
- Tracking conversions (Conversion Tracking).
- Social analytics.
- Science of search (SoS).
- The conversion funnel.
- Attribution models.
- How to integrate the different strategies in the overall marketing strategy.
- How to integrate technology into the different strategies and their impact on operational activities.
- Positioning and differentiation strategies.
- Branding strategies: architecture and brand management, corporate identity and positioning.
- Product strategies.
- Pricing strategies.
- Distribution and marketing strategies in the channel. Retail marketing.
- Business to business strategies.
- 360 communication strategies.
- Integration of marketing strategies and implementation.
- Overall integrated strategic process: digital - off line.
- How to relate to our client.
- Customer Centric Management.
- Objectives and strategies of attention and customer loyalty.
- Concepts and strategies of CRM and e-CRM.
- Basic and advanced CRM tools and control systems.
- New techniques and trends in customer relationship management.
10.LIDERAZGO EFFECTIVE SALES
- Commercial Management. Organization and planning of the sales function.
- Management and Personnel Management. Business Coaching.
- Resource management in sales.
- Measurement and evaluation of results in sales.
- Strategies remuneration, compensation and fees.
- Sales strategies.
- Innovation Markets.
- Innovation on the client.
- Qualification and training of the sales team.
- New formats.
- Technological tools.
- Management, Planning and Management.
- Delivering Value.
12.BRANDING and corporate identity
- Basics of branding.
- Keys creative branding.
- Architecture and brand management.
- Process of launching a brand.
- Brand positioning and repositioning.
- Branded content and its main techniques.
- Metric branding and brand equity.
- Management of corporate identity.
- Brand reputation and corporate reputation.
13.PLATAFORMAS TECHNOLOGY AND MARKETING
- Systems integration of information.
- Cloud marketing management. Consumer interaction.
- Main technologies and applications.
14.DIGITAL MEDIA (Digital Marketing)
- Digital strategies.
- Creative Strategies.
- Architecture and web usability. Web Design seller.
- Positioning SEO and SEM.
- E-mail marketing.
- Legal environment of the digital area.
- E-commerce and supply chain.
- Key in traffic generation campaigns factors.
- Integrating digital media management in the overall marketing strategy.
- Social media management.
- Attracting and managing customers through social networks.
- Strategies platforms.
- Management and monitoring tools.
- Social media strategies.
- How to effectively manage an online community.
- Manage collaborative opportunities.
- Foster lasting connections.
- How to integrate social media strategy at the overall marketing strategy.
- Technology applied to retail marketing.
- Use strategy and technology application in retail.
- Technology and information systems.
- Interactive systems.
- Touch systems.
- Robotics in retail.
- Integrating retail strategy in the overall marketing strategy.
17.MOBILE MARKETING AND INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS
- Mobile environment and opportunities in marketing.
- Desktop vs mobile strategy.
- Strategy apps vs web strategy.
- Strategy through mobile devices.
- How to integrate mobile social media strategy.
- How to integrate mobile marketing strategy in the overall marketing strategy.
- Strategies based on physical proximity.
- Techniques customer relations and promotion on mobile devices.
- As enhance branding, interacting with consumers through events.
- Customizing devices.
18.FINANZAS FOR MANAGERS IN MARKETING / SALES
- The impact of the decisions of marketing / sales in the general accounts of the company.
- Marketing budgets and sales: analysis, forecasts and deviations.
- ROI in marketing and sales.
19.GESTIONAR FOR PROJECTS IN MARKETING
- Relationship between project and business strategy.
- The scope of the project.
- Working on projects in sales and marketing.
- Planning and project control.
- The costs and the project budget. Business ROI.
- Project communication.
PRESENTATION AND DEFENSE OF THE STRATEGIC PLAN 20. PRESENTATION AND DEFENSE OF MARKETING / BUSINESS PLAN
This school offers programs in: