This new programme replaces our popular MSc in Events Management.
Distinguishing features of the programme include:
- The Industry Project Management module, which involves students undertaking a live consultancy project as a group. In addition, students will have the opportunity to gain an additional professionally accredited award (Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), accredited by the Project Management Institute) as part of this module.
- An optional Internship module, which will enhance students’ employability.
- An option for the final project is an Individual Consultancy Project, which give students an opportunity to engage with an industry practitioner.
- Students also have the opportunity to pursue a language module as an elective, potentially enhancing their employability.
- Students can also engage with the opportunity to achieve additional professional certificates, e.g. Wine and Spirit Educational Trust, First Aid and Royal Society for Public Health Food Hygiene Awards, as these professional certificates provide added value and can enhance student CVs.
This school offers programs in: