European Master's Degree in Business Administration and Management ESCP EUROPE
The international official Master in Management ESCP EUROPE is a recognized program for students, businesses and accreditation bodies worldwide.
It is based on the 5 school Campus established in Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid and Turin and pursues quality in three dimensions:
- Academic excellence: Based on the faculty of ESCP EUROPE and the Carlos III University and recognized by top rankings of Master in Management and business schools in Europe.
- Practical guidance: provided by the case studies, consulting projects and internships in companies that enrich the student's CV.
- Intercultural experience, based on the cultural diversity of students (71% European) in the international experience of studying in two or three countries of the five in which the school has 60 Campus and exchange agreements with universities on five continents.
The Master graduates receive official titles according to options studied by the collaboration of prestigious European universities. In Spain the Official degree is awarded to students from the Carlos III University of Madrid.
Students begin to work primarily in Europe, with a median annual salary of € 45,000 rising to € 52,000 three years later.
Development goals of students:
- Get an excellent knowledge of the business world through compulsory core modules, electives, specialization options and practical activities. Overall the curriculum enables each graduate Master make a plan of study tailored to their own objectives.
- Build and test your own career plan: Through the work placement and elective modules, our students explore career options, and progressively define their own project.
- Taking technical and managerial responsibilities: By studying a large group of subjects (economics, finance, quantitative methods, law, marketing, etc.) in an enabling environment of the initiative itself.
- Prepare to live and work in international companies in a multicultural world: The experience in the different campuses, the diversity of students (71% European) allows 40% of our graduates choose their first job Master outside their country of origin.
- Reside in several major European cities where the campus of ESCP EUROPE is located
- He has completed undergraduate studies
- No more than 30 years, the year of filing of the application
- Overcoming the admission process of European Master: EMAT, European Master Admission Test
- Computerized test of verbal and mathematical abilities
- Personal interview
- Note of "academic profile
- Group dynamics
- Language tests
This school offers programs in: