The second cycle Inter-university degree programme in Health Economics and Management (Eu-HEM) prepares highly qualified executive-level health economists able to hold positions of responsibility in (national and international) institutions and businesses, private and public research institutes and international organisations working in the healthcare sector.
5 reasons to enrol in the degree programme
- Acquire a solid knowledge of health economics and policy, health care management, health law and regulation.
- Joint diploma mutually acknowledged in four countries
- Joint learning offer by four partner universities and joint activities with stakeholders and experts of the healthcare sector
- A highly international and multidisciplinary environment with the opportunity of visiting up to 3 partner universities
- Possibility to be granted an Erasmus Mundus scholarships
Erasmus Mundus scholarships
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More