The second cycle Inter-university degree programme in Health Economics and Management (Eu-HEM) prepares highly qualified executive-level health economists able to hold positions of responsibility in (national and international) institutions and businesses, private and public research institutes and international organisations working in the healthcare sector.
5 reasons to enrol in the degree programme
- Acquire a solid knowledge of health economics and policy, health care management, health law and regulation.
- Joint diploma mutually acknowledged in four countries
- Joint learning offer by four partner universities and joint activities with stakeholders and experts of the healthcare sector
- A highly international and multidisciplinary environment with the opportunity of visiting up to 3 partner universities
- Possibility to be granted an Erasmus Mundus scholarships
Erasmus Mundus scholarships
Program taught in:
See 49 more programs offered by University of Bologna »
Last updated April 16, 2019
This course is
€2.083/year for EU/EEA students. €6.000/year for non-EU/EEA students.