This Master seeks a combination of conceptual knowledge, critical thinking and practical application of basic courses on the administration of companies, organizations or institutions, aiming to establish itself as an important tool in the Portuguese academic training.
Covering core areas such as management, economics, law and the Computer, this course aims to develop expertise in functional aspects required for a successful internationalization of Portuguese companies.
- Explain new trends and development prospects in entrepreneurship and internationalization area;
- Explain, scientifically-based, needs of consumers / users from different countries;
- Understand and apply business management processes in an international context;
- Define and evaluate different internationalization strategies;
- Investigate the cultural, political, economic and social characteristics of the various international markets;
- Knowing the major current issues concerning the European Union, especially those related to the economy and trade policy.
This course is designed to continue the specialized training received by students on the 1st cycle of studies in the field of Business Sciences, preparing them to effectively exercise the entrepreneurial technical profession and international trade, aimed technicians to develop their activity in national, international and private entities organizations.