Under an agreement with INSEEC, France, the degree offers an exclusive curriculum that combines the standard GBS and INSEEC MBA modules in a dual program.
This special agreement allows students to exchange their GBS credits to study at INSEEC during their MBA studies and vice-versa. GBS and INSEEC students will then have the advantage to study both in Switzerland (for 6 months) and France (for 6 months). Finally, students must write a master’s thesis within a 6-month period, with the objective of gaining two degrees.
- Duration: 18 months.
- Language: English.
- Intakes: February and September.
- Degree Awarded: This will result in receiving 2 separate diplomas (MBA) from universities in Switzerland and France.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between Geneva and Barcelona campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in both campuses during the two years of the master program.
- Internships: Students have internship opportunities with important companies.
- Location: Geneva Campus.
Applications and Admissions
Selection Criteria GBS’s selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 27, 2017