The dual degree options at the PFH offer you the chance to study in two different countries, gaining two different insights and obtaining two degrees. Having degrees from two long-standing institutions and two countries is a huge career boost – not only, if you want to work in Germany, France, UK, US or Australia, where our partner universities are located. Such an international study program shows your dedication to all possible employers for an international career.
Depending on where you want to go the duration and costs vary (also depending on the exchange rates)
- Iona College New York, US: 20 months, 45,000€
- Regent’s College, London, UK: 24 months, 32,000€
- KEDGE Business School, Bordeaux, France: 20 months, 18,420€
- Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia: 19 months, 37,000€
Next to your step towards an international career, you can also choose to study completely in English or take parts in German and/or French, depending on your chosen location.
The program starts in October 2019.
Specifics of each location:Choose from New York - US, London - UK, Bordeaux - France, or Gold Coast – Australia
PFH, Göttingen, Germany
In Göttingen you can take general management classes in English or German and specialize in one of the following fields: Industrial Management, Tourism and Travel Management, Sales Management, International Marketing, E-Business, Corporate Financial ManagementAt the end of the program you will receive your Master in General Management plus the degree from one of our partners.
Iona College, New York, United States
- Iona College is 15 miles north of Manhattan and this dual degree leads to an MBA from Iona plus the MSc degree from PFH. Iona offers the following specializations: Financial Management, Health Care Management, Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Public Accounting, or Information Systems.
Regent’s University, London, United Kingdom
- Regent’s University is located centrally in London in the Regent’s Park and offers the following specializations: Business Analytics, Coaching, Creative Processes, Emerging Economies Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Family Business, International Business and Economic Policy, International Negotiation, Private Equity and Venture Capital, Transnational Marketing Seminar.
KEDGE Business School, Bordeaux, France
- KEDGE is not only a business school but also a French Grand Écoles, which gives you an extremely valuable degree, while you can do parts there in French or everything in English depending on the preferred specialization: Purchasing & Supply Chain (English), Finance (English), Global Management (English), or Marketing (French).
Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia
- Located in one of the hot spots in Australia at the Gold Coast, Bond University offers together with the PFH an outstanding dual degree in management with the following specializations: Investments, Capital Markets, Market Research, Analysis and Application, Derivative Products, Personal Investment, Corporate Finance, International Financial Management, Customer Analysis, International Trade, International Human Resource Management, or Regional Study.
About the School
PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, established in 1995, is a state-recognized university that focuses on training and educating future managers and specialists in key technologies. Employabil ... Read More