Job positions: Wind Engineer, Solar Fabricator / Installer, Electrical Consultant, Energy Engineer, etc.
Benefits of the program
Master students have the opportunity to participate in a joint double diploma program. Students will train for the first year of study at INRTU, for the second year at the Wroclaw University of Science and technology (Poland). Upon graduation students are awarded with Russian and Polish diplomas of the state standard with conferment of a Master’s in Engineering.
Each student has an opportunity to complete an internship in one of the universities partners during the second year of study.
Training is conducted in university laboratories with modern equipment of foreign and Russian manufacturers.
|the ability to assess the energy potential of renewable energy resources of the territory||knowledge of the theoretical foundations of energy conversion of renewable energy resources||the ability to conduct a comparative feasibility study of power supply options||ability to design power supply systems with elements of renewable energy||willingness to carry out operational activities||ability to choose renewable energy equipment for specific conditions|
- Power quality;
- Power electronics;
- Emergency modes in electric power systems;
- Protection and control of power supply systems, including distributed generation;
- Renewable energy;
- Numerical and optimization methods;
- Electromagnetic field theory;
- Control systems for electrical machines;
- Theory of control of electric networks;
- Energy storage system;
- Digital measuring systems;
- Control of renewable energy generators.
Internship & Careers Opportunities
This program provides an excellent preparation for a range of internships and careers in Russia, Germany, Slovakia, Latvia, France or any other country.
In the future, our students will be specialists in the field of renewable energy. A graduate who has mastered this master program can carry out his professional activities in energy companies of different countries. They can carry out their activities in the field of designing electric power systems, environmentally friendly technologies, work in the field of regime management in the companies of the system operator. Graduates can also apply their knowledge and skills in the research departments of various companies, and continue their studies in post-graduate school.
- Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg (German)
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology (Poland)
- University of Stuttgart (German)
- Technical University of Košice (Slovakia)
- Université Stendhal Grenoble Alpes (France)
- Grenoble INP (l'Institut Polytechnique de Grenoble) (France)
Computer test in Power Engineering and Electrical Engineering
3300 $/ year
About the School
Irkutsk National Research Technical University (INRTU) is a leading research university in Eastern Siberia and ranks among the most innovative and perspective. It provides a wide range of higher edu ... Read More